Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 633   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it has to do with how they were raised. I know that sounds corny, but hear me out. I was raised by a grandfather that would always take his hat off speaking to a lady, whether it be the First Lady, or a whore ( no comments). He said yes ma'am and would hold doors. He might have not had on nice clothes, but they were clean and he looked sharp. Some single men act this way and have no problem being involved in groups, pairs, threesomes, and moresomes. I'm surprised all the time by the actions of younger people, men and women alike. They never learned how to treat people. Many single dudes think any women at a club would gladly take them, so why try. Just make them come to you. Or, they get a "I'll walk around like the king cock" seeing if a woman will respond to them. At least it seems to be the attitude of some. Thus endeth the rant. Lol

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Hello Honest and nice guy here. I'm for real. Lets chat

Sabattus ME
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I can see that fred has no problems as a single male :)-

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1264 posts)
What Fred said.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(219 posts)
I'm not like those other guys. I'm sorry the way those guys treated you. I would never do that. Single guys ruin it for the rest of us good ones. Blah, blah, blah, ect ect. Believe me the pity party or putting others down won't work. Meeting people and showing them who you are will speak volumes. I find it funny how single guys claim no success, but you can see by other posters single males can have success. Believe me if you want to separate yourself from the rest do it with actions not words.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(573 posts)
quack quack quack

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10031 posts)
I knew that honey ,your just ducky

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2078 posts)
all will be well when you meet me :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10031 posts)
@ BLT I agree , but there are those that need to learn that , age is a state of the mind , I would love to see some of these younger one's if they can get it up when they are 50 plus , I know a few whom need help in there 30's and 40's . HE He Ha Ha

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(662 posts)
Just curious,

Welcome to the forums.

No, you said "dickheads, shitheads and jerkoffs. The "creepers and stalkers" is my interpretation based on single males that I have encountered.

My point is that I don't think anyone has to apologize for them, or take responsibility for their behavior. Though you're far from first to do so. As a single male in the lifestyle I just think it comes across as obsequious.

That's just how it strikes me BTW and not intended as a personal attack

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(540 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 633   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men