Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why_So_Few_Nice_Single_Men
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 65  Next »
2 to 11 of 650
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think there are so few.

According to WebMD:

"...It turns out that remembering the bad times just comes more naturally.

A new study suggests that we recall bad memories more easily and in greater detail than good ones for perhaps evolutionary reasons.

Researchers say this technique of preserving bad memories may have evolved as an evolutionary tactic to protect against future life-threatening or negative events."

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4134 posts)
@peacelove: Your post is correct. I agree that many times the guys who make a bad impression causes there to be an indictment on all which is absolutely wrong. As in all things in my life, I attempt to move through life on a case-by-case basis. The attributes you mention are the foundation of a good experience in the LS or in life in general. I say, well done.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I believe the being the single man makes for an easy target. It's so easy to do something wrong or for something to go haywire. When that happens hey, "Blame the single Man" is the old adage or ought to be, because that is how it is, sorry. A single man knows that we get that, at least the good ones as you say (like you know for sure who is a good one) realize what the dynamic is and will understand that scenario. So it's really a matter of what is what with whom, i.e. to know how this couple is or this person is going to be based on anything informative is a big factor.

SLS is a website that's about sex and people who are interested in exploring sharing and learning more about sexuality as well as mingling with like-minded people so it's ironic that some of the same old roadblocks exist in communities like this to a significant degree. It's also understandable and somewhat predictable, and that's why it's also understandable and predictable to hear some of the same clichéd responses/explanations and ideas and expectations from the mouths of just about anyone, on this site or otherwise when it comes to talking about what people want from their experience and what they think is the right way to be. There are some things that are universal and should be taken such like politeness, charm, and respect. I mean who would refute that once those things are achieved that just about anything could take place afterwards?

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(362 posts)
I happen to believe the majority of single men are "nice guys" but fail to understand what the LS is all about. When they are new they assume this is a place to come to have sex with whomever they want, whenever they want. The young guys tend to think it's all about them (same as in IRL).

Now married men posing as single guys? They are a bigger problem IMHO. Less reliable because they are sneaking out and full of drama because they are hiding the truth.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4637 posts)
@LaFrack: I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
The few nice single men who are out there are truly great guys. My formula in finding them is that they are not fake, and are an open book and willing to be friends first. When these men can hold a conversation about everything else other than sex while getting to know you first, then when you meet it is like an old friend. Everything else after that for me is more intense.

I also think that there are more than just a few nice single men, unfortunately the bad single men have given all men a bad name. I think that has added to the frustration of many single woman and couples and because of this they are missing out on good men. If given a chance to be learned about, the think the few nice single men would increase to many nice single men.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(624 posts)
My suggestion- follow a more playful route and have "I'm a nice single guy" printed on a football w/ a photo and 5 points stating exactly why.

It'll show'm all you're a good sport.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(362 posts)
I'm going to start driving around looking for those flags and surely hope I get handed a card at the club soon,

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4134 posts)
Most of us have taken to printing cards with that on them. I have a flag too, that I fly next to the Stars and Stripes on the front of my house. Oh, I also have it as the announcement on my answering machine.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12225 posts)
I'm one of the nicest single men that you will ever mèet

Lumberton TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 65  Next »
2 to 11 of 650
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.