Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 21527710125
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   125 to 134 of 356   End
User Details are only visible to members.
** the straw that stirs the drink

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
Haha really can you say attention whore.

But good for you :) with a grain of salt wasn't bad advice for the novice reader. It fact it was courteous, in context somewhat polite.

You can be the straw stirs the drink, lmao

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
Thank you for your votes of confidence. You know when it comes right down to it, we just couldn't do it without our fans. We love you all!! So as a little teaser............We wanted to let our fans know ...........that the Racer has something really special in the works for this forum. Announcement coming soon!

I wish all of your fantasies to come true! Good nite.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Yes you did Steven :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
In no way or form is racer a troll..... Plan and simple.

This whole calling people trolls is stupid. Disagree all anyone that posts regular wants. But the truth be told its a open swingers forum. Read by thousands of newbies daily. We as regular posters are just sad sometimes working worn out fora agendas.

IMO the fora works better when more of the membership with posting privileges post. Hey you silent fuckers speak up :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
I disagree with the "boycott" it's a troll mentality. It's the same as all the cool kids agree that those people aren't cool. Different strokes for different folks.

Once again, I say there are thousands of viewers to these forums.

Don't replay, don't engage works best, but the mob mentality is sad. IMO

Racer has a point, I don't 100 present agree with it , but guess what to the novice as least its out there for thought.

Blacklisting and ,censorship are just sad......

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
"I swear I'm gonna have to start a "Good Looking Discrimination" thread! Just like over at the BBW "Fat Discrimination" thread.. "

I'd definitely check out that thread. lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Steve, stick with the Racer's advice! We have blazed the trail and de-coded the secrets to getting laid by SF on a CONSISTENT BASIS! Month in and month out!

SED, you gotta give the "Devil" his due! That was a mean post and another personal attack! You all have NEVER seen me attack anyone like that, yet y'all do it to the Racer. You know, we do have feelings and besides I'm trying to help Steve.

I swear I'm gonna have to start a "Good Looking Discrimination" thread! Just like over at the BBW "Fat Discrimination" thread..

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Sed, I know. I know. Its like a crash on the highway. You have to slowdown to pass it and though you keep telling ourself that you aren't gonna look, you just have to. Its like a moth to a flame.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7709 posts)
You guys, what in the hell is wrong with you, whenever Racer parts his trap you're here, and that is precisely what he wants!

He knows it, and that's why he "parts the trap"

I mean seriously just look at their photos. They can say that they're hotter than hell, but it's always a matter of taste.

Him, is in ok shape, but I eat men like him as a snack. I don't find anything manly about a man who gets bitch slapped by a masculine wife's strap on.

Her, I already addressed in another post, she can take her strap on, and shove it right into her partner's ass for all I care, which from my understanding it appears that, in a round about way she does.

Taste is subjective. As a couple to whom hot single women cling to, yes cling, I can tell you that the Racer's may need to work hard to secure a date with such, but clearly not everyone does.

And just like PP, once he was dropped, and people stopped paying attention to him, he vanished.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   125 to 134 of 356   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men