Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why_So_Few_Nice_Single_Men
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 66  Next »
12 to 21 of 651
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I a southern gentleman<Who respect a couple that I play with>I there to give his lady a good time>I also open-minded if the woman wants something else I do what I can to grant her her wishes>When I meet a couple I talk to the other male and respect that he is sharing something so special.I find that most woman donot seem to like a gentleman>I can and do get somewhat wild>But I make sure my lover get all the pleasure they want.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Being a gentlemen is natural for me even when I'm being bad. I like being bad but in a good sexual way.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Lol! Here to....sir

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(45 posts)
that's because the really nice one is here, not there, yes here.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(895 posts)
Luv2 - you have that right. Being a gentleman is always the best way. It's so rare today that many women think it actually flirting being so gentlemanly

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Luv2 - you have that right. Being a gentleman is always the best way. It's so rare today that many women think it actually flirting being so gentlemanly

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I'm a gentlemen at all times. If your a good person naturally it will show.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
No, not corny as far as we're concerned. I (the male half, the last time I peeked) have actually quoted Barney and paraphrased Robert Fulgrum's Everything I Need To Know About" book. Ok, admittedly, THAT was corny, but like a frequent BSC forum poster is fond of saying in her presently lucid state, it was "on point".

P.s.- I responded to your email, as well.

Mr. A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
I think it has to do with how they were raised. I know that sounds corny, but hear me out. I was raised by a grandfather that would always take his hat off speaking to a lady, whether it be the First Lady, or a whore ( no comments). He said yes ma'am and would hold doors. He might have not had on nice clothes, but they were clean and he looked sharp. Some single men act this way and have no problem being involved in groups, pairs, threesomes, and moresomes. I'm surprised all the time by the actions of younger people, men and women alike. They never learned how to treat people. Many single dudes think any women at a club would gladly take them, so why try. Just make them come to you. Or, they get a "I'll walk around like the king cock" seeing if a woman will respond to them. At least it seems to be the attitude of some. Thus endeth the rant. Lol

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Hello Honest and nice guy here. I'm for real. Lets chat

Sabattus ME
Username hidden
(2 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 66  Next »
12 to 21 of 651
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.