Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 21527710115
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   115 to 124 of 355   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd settle for a new Coffee Maker :S

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
I could give Fun Ahoy something to do while he is waiting for Racers big announcement.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
" the Racer has something really special in the works for this forum. Announcement coming soon!"

Fun_Ahoy has been refreshing this page every five minutes for two solid days, breathlessly anticipating what the surprise will be. Fun_Ahoy recalls that Oprah once surprised her fans with new cars for everyone in the audience; he is hoping that The Racer might be doing something similar. Fun_Ahoy can barely restrain his excitement.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
StevePeppy, from one single male (with a little experience with couples) to another, just be yourself. The people that like you will always like that and the people that don't aren't worth pretending for, no matter what they look like or how good they are in bed. There simply is no sex worth compromising yourself to get.

It certainly takes a lot of chutzpah to walk up to a couple and strike up a conversation but, if you're genuine, it will work out, eventually. It's really no different than approaching a single woman who may or may not be interested, except now you have two people to woo. A smile is the best opener I've ever seen or heard from anyone anywhere. The good part about that is we can all smile. Some of us (as I've read recently) have a slightly larger smile than others, but work with what you've got and be sincere, and you'll get in the "game", as some folks here perpetually refer to it as, soon enough.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
FTR : I have a great sense of humor and never "lost it" Trust I have never stopped laughing at you.

Send in the clown, Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
When my son was 3 he used to refer to himself in third party ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Fun_Ahoy would like to write about himself in the third person, but he is not quite narcissistic enough to pull it off.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
In my experience, dudes that are 5's or 6's *have* to be SMART to get laid, better-looking dudes can simply be NICE. Arrogance is a turn-off, but so is a man that's overly-meek.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I love Mondays! The weekend posts are fun to read. Racer is definitely the "straw" and its entertaining to read the responses. Let us remember that this lifestyle allows for many interests and desires. Just like in politics and religion, we shouldn't demean or call people wrong for their beliefs. As a single male, my approach to the lifestyle is to meet people, make friends, and develop relationships. I never arrive at a club, house party, or a bar expecting to get laid. I go to have fun, flirt, and see whether I can make an interpersonal connection with a new friend. I have found more success in the lifestyle by being friendly and showing my personality. I might not be the right man for everyone, but a woman usually immediately senses her attraction (whether its physical or through conversation) on the first glance or conversation. Show your personality and friendliness, be respectful, and with some patience, there will be some couple or wife that will find interest in you.

Naples FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
** the straw that stirs the drink

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3320 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   115 to 124 of 355   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men