Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 21527710113
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   113 to 122 of 521   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I apologize for taking this so far off track. There has just been a lot in this respect to bellyache about lately.

Jerks are jerks. Male, female, couple, what have you.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
I think we agree that it is very lopsided - women have to be outright violent or generating multiple complaints before throwing them out is even considered.

A single female was talking to me at a party once and Mrs VA walked up and put her hand on my shoulder. The bitch smacked Mrs VA's hand and told her "shoo". The Mrs was so astonished she just stomped away. I never in my life got so close to smacking a woman, but we all know what the outcome would have been if I did.

As it turns out, our complaint about her to the host was not the first of this type, or the last. She continued to be invited to events in spite of her caught with drugs, starting fights, it being found out she was a married cheater and basically being the worst kind of attendee one can conceive of.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
PG, wow i'd be having words with the club's management.

B_T, you were gentlemanly even in the face of that--wow.

i can't fathom that kind of behaviour.

then again, i wait for people to show an overt interest and/or make the first move.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1733 posts)
NJNY, I think I've mentioned being hipchecked ala Johnny Bucyk (Bruins-circa '70's) off of a barstool for not "picking up" a woman's, I was looking at you vibe. In my astonishment, all I could muster as I picked myself off of the floor was an, I'll pass, thanks.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8304 posts)
its even uneven when the unwanted female attention is on another female. While the club we used to go to would not hesitate to throw out a SM for touching when it wasn't wanted, somehow I can be thrown against the wall by two women with hands all over my breasts and in my g-string and its no big deal.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Most if not all said females were under the influence, yes. Most were older too.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
Va, welcome unfortunately to the world of the SM.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8304 posts)
VA, yes it's definitely an uneven situation. all i can say is wow, were the females (i won't call them ladies) in question under the influence of liquid or chemically enhanced...ubernerve? owch.

and BT this is why i tend to avoid clubs. i go with a SF i know and her BF when i do venture out.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1733 posts)
You just need to bring two men with you, Dahling, or a man and a woman.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8304 posts)
There is definitely an uneven playing field in that respect. Even a sharp tone or push at an extremely aggressive woman is met usually with laughter or even scorn, like "what's your problem dood?"

And it had to get pretty bad before I resorted to actual forcible removal of said clinging female, and it has to be done oh so delicately, lest I make her use the word "ow" which results in my immediate conviction, no matter what the crazy bitch is doing.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   113 to 122 of 521   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men