Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 2152771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 369   End
User Details are only visible to members.
XBillsx, BT is right in target with his comments. I have met a some nice people from this site as well as another site that I am on. The meet and greets are a great way to get to know people. The LS is mostly populated with couples and more often then not they are looking for other couples. Also as stated in the OP there are a ton of SMs out there that make it even more difficult for the few quality SMs. So when couples are looking for a SM they have so many to chose from that they can be very selective. If you've been to a few meet and greets and have met a few of them qnd chatted with them and made a positive impression you'll stand out when they are looking for a SM and they come across your profile. Also check out the hot dates or post one yourself. I will often post one myself as kind of a meet and greet at a local club or beach bar. Do they always work? NO! But I have meet some nice couples and singles this way and most I have not played with but simply made some new friends. As a SM playing with a couple your there for their fantasy of sorts. Its also very important to remember that its a big deal for a husband to share his wife and needs to be approached as such. Often times it is simply about looks but there is a lot of chemistry involved. Most women will window shop and look at the pics and if you're pic's get their attention it's your profile thats going to keep long enough to at least send a message. Just my 2 cents.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(68 posts)
XBill,

That's a wicked first post!

I have to hit the hay for an early flight tomorrow, but drop that almost impossible thing.

If you're relying on SLS alone to find people to play with, you're selling yourself short and will in most likelihood, become so discouraged that you'll bail and miss the fun.

First, I'll admit, I can't see your profile. So, I have no idea what you're working with for a profile or photos. So, drop a message in the forum area for Profile Reviews. Its easy to find on the main forum page. Be thick skinned. You're gonna get the good, bad, and ugly in responses. Don't get defensive. You'll likely, based on the crowd here, get some great advice. Heed it and adjust your profile accordingly.

Second, network. I'm not that familiar with the goings-on on the southshore, but I'll be willing to bet you can find a club or two in the Braintree or Attleboro area that host Meet & Greets (usually, no play) ice breakers. Most of the latter are bar/restaurant takeovers or take place in a section of a bar/restaurant or private function space in the same locales. These groups may also host private parties. Some open to all. Some by invitation. If you stretch your search to Providence or Boston, I know you'll find active clubs or a higher volume of people who play. Try to attend a few of these to meet people and become known. Don't ever expect or assume that play will happen. Swinging singles and couples can be, and usually are as picky as their vanilla counterparts. Sometimes, because fantasy is involved, they're MORE picky. Be polite. Don't stalk. Chat and move on. M&Gs are very similar to a mixer before a job interview and you most definitely are being screened at these events whether you know it or not. Act like a quality SM and not like a kid in a candy store and you might walk away with a home number or two, an SLS or other site handle, a date, or some quality playtime (at a party).

Don't forget that you can also network through this site. Use Chat if you're comfortable with that, or the discussion boards/forums. Post, ask questions, and have fun.

Third, take a look at the Hot Dates for your area. You may find couples or SFs in your area looking specifically for SMs. Send a polite, thought out, grammatically correct email. Never send a "So, I see you're looking to fuck..." email. That's a surefire way to screw things up. Even the most casual and the most aggressive of people need to feel comfortable with the fact that they aren't going to wake up in a tub of ice without their kidneys...So, be polite, and do what you can to build trust. Bottom line, don't be an asshat.

Lastly, breathe and relax. I know you want "at" the good stuff, And believe it or not, this place is loaded with the good stuff, but remember, fools rush in. Don't get your brain too wrapped up in that feeling that something's wrong with you if all these swingers are hanging around in the virtual world and no one wants to fuck you. Dood, they don't know you and even if they did, some still won't want to fuck you. That's ok. Hopefully, you don't desire to fuck all of them. More importantly, some isn't all.

Good luck my masshole friend.

BT's going to sleep.

(Remember, all the stuff above is just my opinion. Others may have different ideas for you. Open your mind.). Cheers.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7951 posts)
it is very unfortunate that if you don't have a partner that is into this lifestyle and you really want to experience it as a single man it is almost impossible. i am pretty heavily tattooed but i am always very well groomed and dress in the rockabilly style. i am here but i don't actually reach out to anyone as almost every profile says the same thing and that is if they want a single man they will find us....well feel free to find me.

Pembroke MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes, I can believe that. Common idea would be that the few that are good aren't that many by design. But give some of us a chance !

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
easy going respectful. gentleman at your service. i enjoy a fun open minded couple. i am orally gifted and find it very sensual with a couple. ling ve as your boy toy. lol although i am not a boy. very expereinced well suited t ogiving pleasure orally. i simply love it.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Now that was a priceless Read, I would like to thank the Comandant for providing such entertainment.thanks

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
"Most Israelis speak Hebrew."

Don't believe that Frank. Only the men speak hebrew. The women speak Shebrew.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Don't ever, ever question the Croation, GBE or you shall receive the COT.

How does one get to be over 7 decades old, claim that they are a Croat, make up stories about serving in the military, and know the difference between Jewish and Hebrew.

Lesson to the Twinkie inhaler, Coors light swallower. If you're a Croat which you're not, you speak Croatian and not Crouton :). All Israelis speak Hebrew and not Israelian as you stated on many occasions in the past. Over 50% of the Jewish population doesnt speak Jewish/Yiddish or Hebrew

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Ciao PAppa!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7951 posts)
"I want some American food, dammit; I want some French Fries!"

Sorry, I got a little carried away; I LOVE that movie!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4937 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 369   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men