Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 631   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Current Rider, Who posted a damn thing about creeper stalkers? Really? Cmon stick to the original post there is enough hyper bole going around without one of my gender spreading more.

My point has been proven.

D.

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The men you described could not get into the LS clubs that we attend. I would think maybe you should try a venue that has dress code and higher expectations of their customers.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2387 posts)
"Be the man your dog thinks you are", I like that.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(464 posts)
Pretty much every SM who has ever posted in the fora starts by proclaiming not to one of "them". Actions speak louder than words guys so the proof is in how you treat people, not in how loudly you claim to be better than the rest.

To paraphrase one of the most successful SM posters, "Be the man your dog thinks you are".

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2150 posts)
I'm with BLT on this one.

I don't get to take credit for George Clooney's looks, Bruce Springsteen's musical ability, or Marshawn Lynch's athleticism.....so why would I want to take responsibility for some creeper's stalking just because I share a gender with him?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(533 posts)
We have met some very nice single guys and although we only see couples they continue to be friendly, however only a few single males act badly, which makes it hard for the single guys who are nice to meet couples and ladies.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(16 posts)
LRHot, Thank you. Logic prevails Rick

Downey CA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Jc, the only people who should "take responsibility" for the assholes are the assholes themselves. As for the good guys, keep it up (no pun intended!) Honestly, I find it hard to believe that these "assholes" are a surprise. If we vet our dates and pay attention, we shouldn't have too many surprises. There are assholes in every culture and subculture. I'd venture to say many a coupled asshole is fortunate enough to be buffered/balanced by a desirable female. Put those same assholes on the street alone and they'd suffer quite a shortage of action. But then again, what the hell do I know? I'm a crazy bitch female, right?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
BLT2last,

Great response to my post, but I do disagree with your stance on the subject of other SM's apologizing or making excuses for the jerkoff SM, here's why.

Someone from our gender needs to take responsibility for the dickheads that turn husbands and wives off to the idea of playing with SM's and show that not all of us are shitheads.

So I will continue trying to improve the reputation of the genuine polyamorous or swinger single male in hopes that the tarnishment by other can in time be undone.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on the topic.

D.

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hello swato, Thank you for writing this post... I'm a single man looking to get into this lifestyle... I clean up well, and have been a bit intimidated by seeing how it seems single men are more the "odd man out" from the postings I've read. I don't drink and as of yet have no tattoos.. not that I'm opposed to either if it is done well. I guess I just wanted to say thanks... I'm going to keep your message in my head and go out there to see what I find... Thanks again... SAM

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 631   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men