Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 21527710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 541   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fully agree with what Shesmooth is saying. The majority of people in the forum have been nothing but gracious and fair from the day I got here. I did share the uneasy feeling early on about what I wrongly perceived as a SM stigma. However my experiences have been for the most part very positive. Some will still harbor mistrust and that's understandable. However I've gone to M&G where I simply enjoyed drinks and laughter and was welcomed into some incredibly fun scenarios. Not because I was following couples around or pawing at women. It was because I could conduct myself as an adult and carry a conversation. Basically behave as I would want someone to behave. Play has occurred which is great but more importantly I've made friends beyond that. Best of luck in your time here.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(834 posts)
ok, i never thought i'd see myself type this, but where the hell is "the racer" when we need him. i so need to see these two together in the same thread.

@Allthegoodnamesrtaken, i'm still trying to figure out if you are completely serious. i can assure you that the title of this thread is in no way indicative of the majority opinion on single males in the LS and especially as it pertains to the SM's who frequent these pages. i don't know if it is deliberate or not, but your demeanor here is quite condescending in a very, "i'm here to show all these loser SM's how it's really done."

i don't know how they do things on whatever other site you may have been on prior to 5 days ago when you joined this one, but i can assure you, you'll find plenty of "coupled" guys around here who would never feel threatened by you or any other SM. the cool thing about most of the ones who participate in these forums, is that they have no need or desire to try to intimidate anyone. believe what you want, but they are first, not given to that kind of immature behavior, and second, smart enough to know how counter productive that kind of nonsense would be.

this is not to say that there are not plenty of SM's who still have a few things to learn, but you seem to be making a lot of judgments about a group of people you know very little about. i'm not trying to fight with you, just trying to understand what you're saying as well as why you're saying it. that's all.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5245 posts)
"either you are "that guy" or you like having him around so you don't feel threatened..."

Not in the slightest. Respectful and fun people - couples or singles - are what we like. If the assholes run the roost I - and especially my wife - don't wanna go anymore.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
I think I see a pattern devolving, either you are "that guy" or you like having him around so you don't feel threatened...

Tonight I'm going to a non-swinging club where I will be greatly outnumbered by attractive women who value the fact that I have the courage to get on the dance floor with them, even with my two left feet. I will make a point to grab a girl on the sidelines and get her involved. My date will be proud to be seen with me, and other women will envy her, I will make some new friends and we will have fun that might extend beyond that. It will cost me the same as her, and my presence will be valued.

I made a mistake; by the tone of posters here, it seems men and women actually are content with the SM choices at the club after all. But if you're part of the minority, feel free to get in touch and we'll do it my way. What have you got to lose? You might just enjoy the change of pace, and you can always go back to the Jr. High mentality any time.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Agree. In the grand scheme life is too short.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(834 posts)
Right BLT. It will all be a big ball of ice in a few billion years anyway.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2680 posts)
Frankly, on reflection, it's not that important.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Fun,

Please make sure that its available in large print for the senior swingers among us.

BT

He can explain it to you, but he can't understand it for you

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8580 posts)
BLT, there is a series of elementary summaries on hundreds of topics, known as the "For Dummies" books. Internet For Dummies, Yoga For Dummies, etc. 

When you ask for an elementary summary of a thread with over 430 posts in it, that's what you're asking for. 

I'm thinking of writing a new book.  Tentative title is "Mrs. Sav's Posts For Dummies" 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
oh shit.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5245 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 541   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men