Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
Created by: satwo
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have belonged to several lifestyle clubs and it seems there are so few polite well dressed sober single men that ever come out. Many times there are husbands there that have wives that are hot for strange cock and the singlemen that are there sit at the bar and only get drunker. Also it seems they expect the lady to come to them and ask them to daance or talk to them. We were at a lifestyle club last weekend and of the three men there, One was drunk when he got there and another was covered from hear to toe with tatoos and looked like he had not cleaned up in months and the other guy was dressed in cutoffs and sandles. The women at our table were talking about how they dress up sexy and pretty and in comes guys thst look like hell. It seems that most singlemen are lookng for a lady but from their actions and looks it is not hard to see why they are alone. My Wife always looks super and she loves to dance, But few men wear nice colone and show her respect after they are half drunk. We had several years ago gone to an upscale culb and wife and I were sitting on a couch watching others dance when I noticed a man about our age watching us. My wife was showing a lot of leg and I turned and spoke to him and he sit on the other side of my wife. He ask her to dance and they were talking when I noticed his hand on her knee. With him being repsectful and polite He asked me if we would like to go to the party room. His luck was very good that night as my wife fucked him for over two hours and enjoyed ever minute of it. Men should consider that couples come to clubs for fun and when the right single man shows up things can get great for him and the couple. Stay sober and use your head.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 599   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why so few. Simple ,,, many as I have said many times are not single , guys who do not give shit and get away with it, why? there are many whom like it that way, I seen many things happen over the years,,, but as the saying goes nice guys finish last and are not wanted.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(597 posts)
To the OP since clubs have many more couples per single men ration we have met many many many more couples where both the men and the women fit your description of the single male. We just never found it a point to have to write a blog about it. We do travel to different clubs until we find one that fits our taste and desires...............just as we do restaurants.

Martinsburg WV
Username hidden
(74 posts)
Danny,

I'm not an SMF couple but I'm an SM. My advice is talk to as many couples as possible. It's not like at an in person meet you can read their profiles. If they're not interested at all it should be obvious pretty quickly and you can wish them a great evening and move on. And since it's a lifestyle function it shouldn't be too hard when you do meet a couple that's receptive to chat, to bring up the subject of likes and dislikes. If it takes more than one drink to find out if they're single male friendly then you need to be more direct. I don't know about you but if I buy drinks all night I wouldn't be much good to them if they did turn out to be SMF.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(476 posts)
I totally agree with you satwo but to be fair I have to give you the other side of a story. First I always try to look my best, always try to be a true gentleman, and I also like to dance.....lol I have met a few nice couples this way but most of the time it is a waste of my time to go to a club or lifestyle function. Very few couples approach a male in these situations although it does happen. If they don't the primary problem is I have no way of knowing if a couple is single male friendly. I guess I'm a little shy as I don't just drop in on a couple and try and navigate the situation from there. I look for some sign that they may be interested before approaching. But even at that if a couple is polite they spend time with you, let you buy them drinks all night and never let on till later that they are not SMF. AS a SMF couple tell me how I should proceed. Danny

Creola OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
@ NJNY....... thank you for your kind words & the welcome.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thank you LA......Yes this is all what you make of it .......lighten up and have an excellent time !!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1043 posts)
I agree with Ann who posted 6 days ago;

"There are plenty of nice single men ......Eventually you learn who they are by the email they send you". I have been guilty myself of shutting down a guy real quick but that is usually after back to back garbage messages. Of the guys I have met and are willing to meet first without play I have found nice respectful men do exist on this site.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GentinVa, welcome to the forums. good post!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6794 posts)
I agree that generalizations are part of the issue..... but not all of it. After all, those SM "Duds" contribute to the generalizations and are exactly what "good men" do not wish to be classified with. I also agree that for the "good men" out there, class and patience is the only way to go. The old saying, "treat others as you wish to be treated" applies in the lifestyle venue as well. Bottom line, we get what to give. I just feel that good men choose to "live above" the stigma.... in faith that they are eventually recognized in a positive light.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We are out there just not younge enuf , for the 30 and 40 age groups.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(597 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 599   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men