Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 215277101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
Created by: satwo
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have belonged to several lifestyle clubs and it seems there are so few polite well dressed sober single men that ever come out. Many times there are husbands there that have wives that are hot for strange cock and the singlemen that are there sit at the bar and only get drunker. Also it seems they expect the lady to come to them and ask them to daance or talk to them. We were at a lifestyle club last weekend and of the three men there, One was drunk when he got there and another was covered from hear to toe with tatoos and looked like he had not cleaned up in months and the other guy was dressed in cutoffs and sandles. The women at our table were talking about how they dress up sexy and pretty and in comes guys thst look like hell. It seems that most singlemen are lookng for a lady but from their actions and looks it is not hard to see why they are alone. My Wife always looks super and she loves to dance, But few men wear nice colone and show her respect after they are half drunk. We had several years ago gone to an upscale culb and wife and I were sitting on a couch watching others dance when I noticed a man about our age watching us. My wife was showing a lot of leg and I turned and spoke to him and he sit on the other side of my wife. He ask her to dance and they were talking when I noticed his hand on her knee. With him being repsectful and polite He asked me if we would like to go to the party room. His luck was very good that night as my wife fucked him for over two hours and enjoyed ever minute of it. Men should consider that couples come to clubs for fun and when the right single man shows up things can get great for him and the couple. Stay sober and use your head.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 369   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Been in the LS for a few years only meeting couples but after a great experience with another guy at desire and our first mfm we are thinking about meeting single guys but have always heard not the best things about trying to meet them in the LS. Any advice as we explore this?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Open mouth insert foot.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Mrs. Sav's post made me think of a Blue Gumby zombie.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3549 posts)
Sorry...Didn't read through.

Now, I get it.

BT

Ahh, Bach!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
Tryst,

Silence...aka crickets...The worst kind of harshness there is.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
Dam that's harsh. Ok maybe I'll rethink that one.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(68 posts)
XBillsx as the female half of a couple that before we were on break was seeking SM's I will tell you that BT has lots of good advice in his post. Your profile and pictures need work if you want to catch attention.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
"Maybe they could add a BS button to the SM profiles. If it gets enough hits their profile gets flagged and deleted. "

You might want to think that one through . On a site were "most" couples aren't seeking single men and some are down right hostile I think the single male population would be wiped out in 24 hours simply because they dared exist.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5352 posts)
Maybe they could add a BS button to the SM profiles. If it gets enough hits their profile gets flagged and deleted.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(68 posts)
I know it's a catch-22 - meet and greets don't always welcome single men. You need to get to meet and greets to meet people, but you can't go to meet and greets unless you already know them.

If you're patient and a nice guy you'll crack your way in. It'll take some time. There is no substitute for actually getting out there and meeting people - even just "hello". Otherwise you're just another profile of another single guy who may or may not be genuine. I know in our case, we've completely given up on finding single males on SLS. Every single one the Mrs. has ever been interested in was either a fake, cheater or a flake. Every. Single. One.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 369   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men