Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 633   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fred, well put. no one here speaks for the masses.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7034 posts)
This thread cracks me up because it puts out a generalization of single men. Each persons or couples experiences or beliefs are their owns, subjective and can't be lumped into one group because they are unique to them. That would be like some one saying " couples treat single men like garbage". I have no problem with the way the couples I have met have treated me. They have all been nice and showed me respect. If I was to have a bad experience with the way a couple treated me would that justify me saying how come there are no good couples on here? No I would just chalk it up to that one individual experience. What really cracks me up the most on here is the single guys with the pity party for themselves. " I'm not like the rest", or ". Nice guys finish last" lol. Finding a good match takes time and effort. So when people coma in about no good single guys, girls or couples that is their personal beliefs and doesn't speak for the masses even though some people think they speak for the masses.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(573 posts)
To the OP

It would be nice to live in a part of the country where the lifestyle clubs are even receptive to single men. Or the groups holding meet and greets for that matter. I would be more than willing to interview for an opportunity like that. To show that I know how to be presentable and respectful, and that I can carry on a conversation comfortably with lots of different people. I tend to "show" better in person than on line.

Sadly where I live this is not the case. most groups have names like "NWCBF" which means 'Northwest Couples and Bi-Females" (self explanatory) or are otherwise clear about having no interest in single men. So my interactions Have been one on one, with couples mostly. Not complaining mind you, it's been great. But some time I would like to experience a larger group setting. I'm hoping one day to be invited to a house party by one of my new lifestyle friends...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(537 posts)
And I can say with 100% surety that I have met the gentleman below, and I approve of his message.

Mr. LT

Username hidden
(488 posts)
im a real nice guy and im right here waiting to have some fun with like minded people no bs no drama....polite and respectful

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10012 posts)
@Sin. Hey that's a cool abbreviation lol. You little fuckers are everywhere lol. My Baby and I reserve the right to veto the others playmates. We call it the no jerk no turbo bitch rule. Original huh? In 6 years we have yet to use it. Except I did once we have a vanilla friend that wants to fuck Ms. Cougar so bad.It's hard to mix the 2 worlds especially since I work for him and he is married. Also my baby doesn't want him . He knows we swing

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
We are here and there,,, just try a polite hello does wonders, whether you are a single male, female, couple . it is all it takes .try it some time. give everyone a chance, it can be a beautiful thing.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(658 posts)
Such a tired rant..this thing has been beaten,flogged, kicked and buried a million times..lol. This is what it is single males..if you are angry about it then take your ball ( or balls ) and go home and pout. I do find it commical though i get plenty of emails or IM's of interest but most dont pan out...supply and demand guys..if the next profile they look at has an equally nice guy but 10yrs younger and a 10" cock, guess what, you just got knocked out of consideration..lol..most couples seek 'friends' when looking for couples, couples seeking a SM usually want respectful but to just get the job done and move on without drama. I had a female of a couple IM me saying they were seeking a bi male for the night... my profile states im straight..i politely responded and wished them well and to have fun. Even a jedi mind trick is not getting me to go bi..lol

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I just want t say to all my single brothers that have been with my Baby thank you for treating her like the princess she is. Everyone of them knew their place. Not to replace me but that I am a pervert and I have the sexiest 58 year old on the planet (I know that is subjective) and a fetish that probably will never be quenched. I was bigger than most but smaller than some and we play with white,black,green married or not (I want strange too lol)and whatever color you are but we refuse to play with anyone who ain't human lmao. That is not to say that couples or singles some get invited back some don't. I say there are more than a few cool SMs

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Read satwo post , couples & single ladies complain about sm,s , I have been to clubs & events , where I said hello to couples and singles only to be told , in a very lound voice where not interested, I thanked many only to be told where to go. My point is if your interested if only to chat, try saying hello, you just may wind up having a good time. Dec 13- 2014 one couple did and single lady , it was a wounderful evening. I will remember that evening for many years. SO JUST SAY HELLO.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(658 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 633   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men