Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 633   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Since I can't see the previous post, I can only guess that the previous poster is ranting about no one wanting an old guy, then bragging about paying hookers...while STILL wondering why none of the SFs or Couples want to meet him.

Am I close?

Mr. LT

Username hidden
(488 posts)
I love that about you.

Mr. LT

Username hidden
(488 posts)
currentrider, it's just me being greedy :)

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(94 posts)
@Upscale

"I want to encourage more of them into the lifestyle."

What a nice sentiment. Thank you!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(537 posts)
Nik - I fully agree and we need to make it before your busy season!

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(94 posts)
@Fred

"I think it is funny when people out (sic) no single males in their profile, but dont block single males and then complain about them mailing them."

And this is EXACTLY why single males get a bad name. You read "no single males" in their profile then email them anyway because you liked their pics? SMH

@Kat

A little distance is never an issue when it comes to you. We really need to compare calendars again son and make plans to finally meet, ;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Fred I'm sure it is my witty remarks and my intellect that keeps it so interesting. Pictures of the toughest most gorgeous, sweet hearted creature the world has ever seen have nothing to do with it (I am smart enough to know that last statement is subjective to all husbands that love their wives) so I will forge a head lol

You guys take a beating on here. We have only been swinging for 6 years but we have had a blast but not once have I had to line out a single guy I can't say the same for couples and SF. I must have pervert or severe fetish stamped on my forehead that only SMs can see lol. They have all deferred to me although they haven't all pleased my Baby but they all have treated her well but kinds like you said I'll deal with the pricks as they come

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
fred - I agree generalizations and mass stereotyping are not called for. I specifically look for single guys to play with one on one or in an MFM with hubby. It is our thing and I love it when I find a quality single guy - and there are many wonderful single guys out there. I just wish a few of them lived closer to me as it gets very time consuming flying all over the country to meet them. We have met our share of duds, but that is the same with couple and single females. We have also met some absolutely wonderful men that have become part of some of my treasured memories. I absolutely adore playing with quality single men and I want to encourage more of them into the lifestyle!

Kat

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(94 posts)
@ cougar I agree 100% just cause I don't like a certain brand name if bread am I gonna stop eating bread? No I'm just gonna keep looking till I find a brand of bread I like. I think it is funny when people out no single males in their profile, but dont block single males and then complain about them mailing them. Couples should know by now us single males don't read we just look at the pictures of the ladies and then start emailing. Lol . Charlie you keep a lot if forums interesting with your responses or maybe it's the pictures of your wife. Lol if people would just relax and let a little water run off their back they would have fun.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(573 posts)
@fred. It's all the tolerance in the swinging community

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 633   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men