Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 630   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are out there just not younge enuf , for the 30 and 40 age groups.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(652 posts)
Yes I am a single male for a reason ,,,its my perfered life style. I would not change a thing.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(652 posts)
We are out there just not younge hot & perrrdy enuf , for the 30 and 40 age groups.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(652 posts)
For awhile I was wondering why there was such an animosity towards single men. It seemed like that a great many didn't want to be contacted by them or want to have anything to do with them at all. But then I found my answer and I must say it was eye opening. I felt like I should apologize on behalf of my gender. The answers came in the Games section of the forums under "Submit You Best Lines From Your Favorite Emails On SLS". If you read how these ladies have been treated you would understand as well. Also keep in mind that this is a small sample size. Imagine all of these types of mail that all single with men or couples receive that is never posted over the whole site. I can honestly say that my nails have not all been stellar, however, compared to these boys that contact these woman I'm writing freaking Shakespeare. As I mention in my post in that thread, it should be required reading for all new members.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Yes, any time he pulls his escargot up in front of a group of ellusive, yet eligible young ladies, he gets flees.

They just run away from his snail...

Mr. ADL

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(209 posts)
But I thought we are made of frogs, snails and puppy dog tails..... So does that mean we have to get you to try frog legs, escargo and scratch us behind the ear????

I can see why it is so hard to find a nice guy. He might just have flees.... ;)

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(18 posts)
There are plenty of nice single men ......Eventually you learn who they are by the email they send you .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
NS, please at least start a new thread if you're running a promotional ad for yourself.

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I was think the same thing when I went out for the first time on the swing scene last night.

I am totally normal, honest and fit. Please check out my profile if you would like to have some fun.

All the best!

ANdy

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
...and by that, I meant your last post. Not the previous one;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(209 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 630   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men