Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 633   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT2last,

Great response to my post, but I do disagree with your stance on the subject of other SM's apologizing or making excuses for the jerkoff SM, here's why.

Someone from our gender needs to take responsibility for the dickheads that turn husbands and wives off to the idea of playing with SM's and show that not all of us are shitheads.

So I will continue trying to improve the reputation of the genuine polyamorous or swinger single male in hopes that the tarnishment by other can in time be undone.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on the topic.

D.

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hello swato, Thank you for writing this post... I'm a single man looking to get into this lifestyle... I clean up well, and have been a bit intimidated by seeing how it seems single men are more the "odd man out" from the postings I've read. I don't drink and as of yet have no tattoos.. not that I'm opposed to either if it is done well. I guess I just wanted to say thanks... I'm going to keep your message in my head and go out there to see what I find... Thanks again... SAM

Allison Park PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
@Sinbach: We're blessed to have lived this long and still be in the game. Old is a state of mind.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5735 posts)
yup I am nice but old but loveable . he he

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(664 posts)
BLT, I agree that it is a case by case or person by person case. I for on have met a few.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(96 posts)
This thread should be titled "Why so Few Nice People." You have no shows, ruddies and flakes across the board. I can't stand SM always apologizing or making excuses for others. You should read some of the shit that's said about SF's. You can't make blanket statements. I prefer case-by-case.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5735 posts)
Good evening... In response to your post I'm very sorry this was the impression that you and others may have been left with regarding single men. I'm single and of course male and this and other stories I have heard has made me feel shame and disgust of my gender pool. All I can offer is a few words to let you the other couples know that not all poly or swinger single men are this way and some are genuine and sincere about the lifestyle.

Have a wonderful weekend.

D.

ps. I also have many tattoo's. ;O)

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The Mrs loves older men so we always gravitate towards that if playing with a single. When meeting at a LS event or club, we have no problem letting a SM know whether or not we are interested. However, it helps when he gives a hint or even outrights asks. Maybe he sits down just to talk, so we do not want to just blurt out we do not play with SM's tonight.

Baden PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
As is the case with most things in life finding quality -- and everyone has a different deffinition of that -- patience is needed to find your quality and then be able to find the time to enjoy life's pleasures with them. Yes, the world is filled with morons . . . . but . . . . also with great folk!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(229 posts)
I must say , there are some very nice men on here ,at first you need to weed some out ,always a bad apple in the barrel .But for the most part there all Sterling .I have made some very nice male friends thank you guys for being so kind Luv you all Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 633   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men