Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 21527710121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 360   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun_Ahoy would like to write about himself in the third person, but he is not quite narcissistic enough to pull it off.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10354 posts)
In my experience, dudes that are 5's or 6's *have* to be SMART to get laid, better-looking dudes can simply be NICE. Arrogance is a turn-off, but so is a man that's overly-meek.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9944 posts)
I love Mondays! The weekend posts are fun to read. Racer is definitely the "straw" and its entertaining to read the responses. Let us remember that this lifestyle allows for many interests and desires. Just like in politics and religion, we shouldn't demean or call people wrong for their beliefs. As a single male, my approach to the lifestyle is to meet people, make friends, and develop relationships. I never arrive at a club, house party, or a bar expecting to get laid. I go to have fun, flirt, and see whether I can make an interpersonal connection with a new friend. I have found more success in the lifestyle by being friendly and showing my personality. I might not be the right man for everyone, but a woman usually immediately senses her attraction (whether its physical or through conversation) on the first glance or conversation. Show your personality and friendliness, be respectful, and with some patience, there will be some couple or wife that will find interest in you.

Naples FL

Username hidden
(21 posts)
** the straw that stirs the drink

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3051 posts)
Haha really can you say attention whore.

But good for you :) with a grain of salt wasn't bad advice for the novice reader. It fact it was courteous, in context somewhat polite.

You can be the straw stirs the drink, lmao

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3051 posts)
Thank you for your votes of confidence. You know when it comes right down to it, we just couldn't do it without our fans. We love you all!! So as a little teaser............We wanted to let our fans know ...........that the Racer has something really special in the works for this forum. Announcement coming soon!

I wish all of your fantasies to come true! Good nite.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Yes you did Steven :)

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3051 posts)
In no way or form is racer a troll..... Plan and simple.

This whole calling people trolls is stupid. Disagree all anyone that posts regular wants. But the truth be told its a open swingers forum. Read by thousands of newbies daily. We as regular posters are just sad sometimes working worn out fora agendas.

IMO the fora works better when more of the membership with posting privileges post. Hey you silent fuckers speak up :)

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3051 posts)
I disagree with the "boycott" it's a troll mentality. It's the same as all the cool kids agree that those people aren't cool. Different strokes for different folks.

Once again, I say there are thousands of viewers to these forums.

Don't replay, don't engage works best, but the mob mentality is sad. IMO

Racer has a point, I don't 100 present agree with it , but guess what to the novice as least its out there for thought.

Blacklisting and ,censorship are just sad......

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3051 posts)
"I swear I'm gonna have to start a "Good Looking Discrimination" thread! Just like over at the BBW "Fat Discrimination" thread.. "

I'd definitely check out that thread. lol

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 360   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men