Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 21527710121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 521   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You just need to bring two men with you, Dahling, or a man and a woman.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8304 posts)
There is definitely an uneven playing field in that respect. Even a sharp tone or push at an extremely aggressive woman is met usually with laughter or even scorn, like "what's your problem dood?"

And it had to get pretty bad before I resorted to actual forcible removal of said clinging female, and it has to be done oh so delicately, lest I make her use the word "ow" which results in my immediate conviction, no matter what the crazy bitch is doing.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
wow. really uncool.

note to self: if in Fla, avoid Caliente

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1733 posts)
It gets even more interesting when it takes the form of uninvited interest from a woman. Can't really bop some guy's bride in the schnoz for grabbing at you or your date. Now, can you?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8304 posts)
I should stress that our "good" interactions with people far outnumbered bad. But the bad were still more numerous than at most other places. At least 3 times I had to quite literally push a woman off of me, and at least twice Mrs Va had to grab the arm of a guy and pull it off of her with some degree of gusto. Over 4 days.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
I'm utterly shocked that anyone would put their hands on someone I such a manner without an invitation. I agree that something like that merits a good punch in the nose. Rethinking taking a friend there.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(109 posts)
Jesus but an invited grab by anyone is cause for a punch to the nose. Don't care of your single or not. That's plain sexual battery.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(725 posts)
YD I understood what you meant when you said it so no clarification is needed. I hope I have been abundantly clear that singles are not a problem in and of themselves and we welcome the good ones. Lately we have been sour on both single males and females for different reasons. Males because we nearly had to shout at some to fuck off and not just grab at my wife without so much as her even knowing she was there.

Just to be fair we had some issues with idiot single females on this trip too. A few at Caliente feel, I guess, that they can just do whatever because they are single females. No you can't just grab my cock. Especially after I turn away. And keep walking. And tell you no. And push you away. Jesus! We also had a mild email flood from them here, which is very odd for us. Looks like in Florida at least they read profiles about as well as single males do.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
I stand corrected and probably should have not stated it as I did. More along the lines of being sorry for your bad experience and not taking the blame upon myself. Hopefully this clears that up. So far my experience has been great. I've met some great couples and was recently at an affair where I was asked to play with another couple. Afterwards I was told I was the first SM they approached in nearly 10 years simply because I was polite all the time over the course of the party. It's not automatically a negative being a SM in the lifestyle. I was amazed at how some SM followed couples like puppies or even pawed the gals. WTF! Those guys should be immediately ejected.

Those that are adamant about not entertaining SM and state that in their profile never get contacted by me. Same with couples stating they are on hiatus or seeking only couples or females. It's normally in the profile.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(725 posts)
You are always welcome to assess my masculinity in person, Mrs Cincy.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 521   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men