Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 21527710111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 541   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Sav: It's obvious you haven't been fucked in a while and I actually feel sorry for you. There is no way in the world that someone can be so mean w/o having severe problems. You should see someone about that.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3290 posts)
he's going to be perfect for the "i need someone to fuck my mind before fucking my pussy" crowd.

if he sticks around. and if he does stick around and it turns out he's not a jackwad, i'm going to bump this thread and say, "dood, look how you used to talk when you first came to the forums."

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
There is no "Forums For Dummies" version ......you'll just have to read it to keep current. There are plenty of forums written by dummies but that's a different topic.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5479 posts)
OMG: I am late to this party! Can someone give me the short version? I started reading but what new criteria does someone want to have? Is this like on Nip Tuck where only beautiful people were allowed to that swinger club?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3290 posts)
" Name me one major city that doesn’t have a rash of vanilla bars pulling that trick every week. "

I'll take a stab and say Pyongyang, North Korea. :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19564 posts)
Lol touché blue. My perfunctory retort to your implicitly non-colloquial semantics is: "asked and answered" ;)

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
@goodnames… Are you an elected official per chance or just practicing for when the time comes? :-) “I voted with my dollars when I chose to create an account here instead of going to a club with discrimanotry policies. If you want quality men or women, simply demand it of your venue, and accept nothing less. Create an environment that invites the kinds of people you want.”

So you chose SLS precisely because it wasn’t discriminatory. Yet, your solution is that we should demand that clubs be more restrictive and selective… which is just a politically correct way of saying they should be MORE discriminatory… Ignoring the impracticalities of determining who shall be the anointed one(s) determining/ushering in this new selection criteria for the ‘mainstream masses’ given the wide variety of tastes within the lifestyle, and since you brought up the notion of dollars, also ignoring the need to attract and maintain a minimal critical attendance for any such venue to maintain sustainability, is this ultimate vision of yours one of more or less discrimination? Your words say one thing, yet your actions clearly another...

“Or is it making money by charging her a "discounted" rate and bilking desparate men for a cover fee to come see her? If the lifestyle is becoming more mainstream then venues will have to start catering to mainstream, and stop treating it like dark and dirty back room stuff...”

Please tell how that scenario is any different than “Ladies get drinks half off on Thursday nights and as always, there is never any cover for ladies?” Name me one major city that doesn’t have a rash of vanilla bars pulling that trick every week. How can LS venues mimicking that model get anymore “mainstream?” That is EXACTLY how mainstream venues operate....

Ellington CT
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Wow these are some Fucked up experiences yo all are speaking of! I have never even been to z Party or Club and I would know better to do what you have said! Anyone who does that doesn't respect Women much less their Partner! I hope they were ejected immediately! Let's face there are A Lot old guys with Bigger Egos than their Brains or Dicks!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(31 posts)
"Smooth, I would not come into your house and disrespect you."

That goes without saying.

Listen brother, do your thing. You seem to know where you're going and how you plan to get there. Have fun and welcome to the forums.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
Smooth, i would not come in to your house and disrespect you. However since this is not your house, and this not my first rodeo, I will conduct myself accordingly. I'm both gentle, and fierce as a man ought to be. I prefer to walk on the meek side, but that choice should not be confused with weakness.

It seems to me that I opted to participate in a topic that was asked of men like me, thus I am abundantly qualified to answer it as a member of that class. As is the nature of forums everywhere, some people thought they could take a cheap shot at the new guy, and offered little value by way of the conversation in that moment. I simply called it out for what it was. If that makes me a "name caller" to some, that is their prerogative as is mine to push back. I could have drawn blood, but I didn't. Nice guys are not door mats, can we agree on that? I am not so concerned with the approval of others that I will lay down my convictions simply because it's my first day. Love me or hate me for it...

There is a continuity among my posts, we're still on topic as the dialogue continues with various participants revealing the same simple truths over and over. Be glad I only use my super hero powers for good ;)

Maybe there is a need for a new breed of club? Keep the old ones for those that prefer the status quo, while offering something different that appeals to clients like me. Which one appeals to more women; Cheap fee for her and all the riffraff she can handle, or more equitable distribution of respect and cover charges, to meet interesting intelligent men with something to offer outside of bedroom antics? The only right answer is the one that's right for you...I want a choice, and I'm willing to bet there's a female clientele that does too.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 541   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men