Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 2152771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 360   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fear the C.O.T.

Can someone translate that into Jewish for me? Or Cretin.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
I saw this thread and had to respond.. I have to say I AM one of the Nice single guys and we suffer from the arrogant and ignorant assholesin the lifestyle.. many guys dont relate well in a mfm and seem to forget that it is almost always about the lady's fantasies and pleasures.. I have played with numerous couples and or wives and always put them and their needs first.. many guys get a lil to alot drunk which is a turnoff.. others think hey they swing guarenteed fuck right.. it is still about some mutual attraction and respect and then pleasuring each other.. Luckily a good sm will have a good reputation and or certs and that is usually how they are found.. I worked security at swingers clubs and have seen alot.. Men take care of yourselves, manscape a lil, dress to look good, drink responsiblylol and remember your manners.. go with the flow of the couple or wife and you should be okay.. but because there are so many asshole sm out there it is hard for us Nice guys so go outta your way to be that nice guy.. and couples.. please dont judge all of us by the few bad apples you have found Thanks :)

Bellmawr NJ

Username hidden
(21 posts)
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(710 posts)
rdy, unfortunately, you're only partially right, sir. You and I do happen to be in America, but a little known fact is that we don't have an "official" language and haven't ever. Since 80% of Americans call English their native language, it is the most commonly spoken language here, but it is not our "official" language.

{And down here where I live there's actually a stronger Spanish language base than English, as is the case in a lot of places along our borders and growing pockets throughout our country} This is a mere observation, and I don't want to make any political inferences, but simply state a fact.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9972 posts)
PG, Idon't need to hit the translation service for most Spanish, but I have to run to the translater for Italian. Hebrew and Croatian too.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6538 posts)
I think it's a great idea. I'd love to know what acompanywhen, Isreali and Croation mean in English.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Blue boy potrebbe comprendere quello che sto dicendo come nazionalità. Sebbene un rapido viaggio a un servizio di traduzione on line consentirà a chiunque di sapere che cosa sto dicendo.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
there are people on the Website/forums from all over the world. This is not just an American website, although the majoirty that even bother to post in the forums are living in the US.

Ottenere una vita

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
Note to webmaster.....is there an english translation button in the works? I think it great you know a different language, but this is America and our language is English.

I worked for acompanywhen technical support came to visit a customer we were having a problem with all the techs would speak Jewish,and in front of the customer and it made us both uncomfortable. I pulled the Isreali techs aside and told them I didn't mind if they were talking about back home and if they were, to do it on their own time. Then I said to them that if they wouldn't speak English then let's speak in Croation, so I can understand the problem and how to fix it.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(710 posts)
dyslexia strikes again! I TOTALLY misread that. It was kinda funnier my way, though. lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 360   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men