Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 2152771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 541   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol, Racer is now an expert on single men too. Good stuff.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Quality Single Men with the slightest bit of long term companionship skills are quickly snatched up! Besides, what constitutes the word "Single"???...... Not married? If they are of quality.....SM or SF.......then I can guarantee that someone thinks of them as NON single!!.........(meaning their GF or BF). Soooooo many " single " guys on this site!.........trust me they are cheating and would screw anything that moves due to their desperation........because just by the nature of being Single Male.......means they are not gonna have steady sex.

Financially secure Single women simply do NOT **need** a man, they may DESIRE A PERSON who happens to be a man........or a woman. For Financially secure Alpha women..........they could care less about what, if anything is dangling between your legs. A quality PERSON is what these women are after.........NOT a cock. I've seen it hundreds of times.......Janet's strap-on cock is just as good if not better than mine. Chicks only dig me for the suave, cool romantic devil that I am.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(335 posts)
"They talk big but we know there a bunch of insecure asses that want too bar single men from a party then allow single women in for free. then you go too the events and hot date section and you see all this you have been blocked in huge letters on all the pages as if this is something your suppose too do if your a couple"

Maybe they just don't like their ass or their grammar pounded. Sorry if that makes me come off as an ass, but I had too.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I just read poundyourass' profile and got the impression he is an internet troll. Could be wrong.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8902 posts)
Poundyourass presents a compelling case why we choose to pay our way, parties, hotels, dinners etc....we never have to feel as if we're obliged or owe anyone anything.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16441 posts)
If a SM conducts themselves in a civil and courteous manner, they will find all the single male disclosures will not apply to them.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Poundyourass: As the topic asks why so few nice single men? The key being NICE Single Men. There are tons of SM profiles and a lot of them are not actually single and the other half don't have the balls to actually show up. Although I dislike the amount that SM's are charged to attend clubs or events, I do believe that it is somewhat needed. For example, in my area there are always plenty of events posted and there are usually a ton of SM'S signed up. Now if the SM'S were paying the same as couples there would likely be even twice as many SM'S signed up to attend. I personally chose not to attend clubs or events as a single male and only attend public meet and greets as a single male and would never attend with the expectation of having sex. There are a lot of guys out there that join this or similar sites thinking its a quick get laid type of thing and that's not really the case. Reading through the forums one can read about the rude, crude behavior being displayed by a lot of the SM'S at some of these clubs or events and understand the question why so few NICE single men. So it is easy to understand why SM'S have gotten a bad rap. Does it kinda suck YES but that is the reality.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(111 posts)
Pretty much what she said. Also Poundyourass as a screen name probably won't make a good impression. I'm not particularly a prude (or bi) but that screen name just screams "NO CLASS".

As for events I would suggest lining up a couple to meet at the event before hand. That will raise your potential for having a good time.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2286 posts)
Poundyourass: First of all, what is your idea of a good time? I totally agree that SM get ripped off at events. I think your idea of having a single's party is excellent. I would come. Now, just because you attend an event, doesn't mean there is a guarantee that you are going to get laid. The only way you can insure that, is to hire a call girl or a guy for hire. This LS was created for the most part for couples so couples rule and SM and SF, though SF's for the most part are held in higher esteem, are "extras." I always recommend to people to know who you are or you will get fucked, and not in the way you want in the LS. So your annoyance, though justified to you, holds little to no weight. It is what it is or find your own gf or bf and you will have more options.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3201 posts)
Les see now maybe its because we are expected too pay the lions share when it comes too going too events or parties. without having a guarantee that we will be having a good time. Have only been too one event where I have had a good experience, worth the money I spent. Maybe it is because we are treated like we are assholes before people even know who we are.Maybe we should have single parties and block all couples from the parties. or bi parties and invite all the bi women and men then exclude there straight counterparts from attending. They talk big but we know there a bunch of insecure asses that want too bar single men from a party then allow single women in for free. then you go too the events and hot date section and you see all this you have been blocked in huge letters on all the pages as if this is something your suppose too do if your a couple. and you wonder why we aren't feeling so good about whats going on.

Clinton Township MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 541   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men