Why So Few Nice Single Men : Swingers Discussion 21527710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"the Pursuit of Excellence in the field of Social Dynamics is a very Nobel thing"

I won a Noble prize in writing long ass posts once, but I am definitely not winning this year.

Fun:

Wouldn't a JetSki with a strap-on be basically an aquatic Sybian? Don't forget to engage the dead-man switch.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
Steve, you gotta understand.......the Pursuit of Excellence in the field of Social Dynamics is a very Nobel thing. It's a marathon NOT a sprint. The first year all you are doing is practicing. You're gonna fuck up a few times, don't worry about. The MOST IMPORTANT thing for you to do is go out there and keep collecting new stories! Be like that old TV show Kung Fu Guy. Go get into situations, the crazier the better! The WORST thing you can do is sit there and NOT say shit to nobody! The outcome / results don't mean shit! YOU ARE JUST PRACTICING! Besides the biggest thrill is THE HUNT! Sex clubs should only supplement Big Game hunting in the Adult Vanilla World where the stakes are MUCH higher! Your first step is to Pre-qualify your prospects, by asking them what they are into. If they are a match great, but even if they tell you a soft NO. That's ok. They just don't **KNOW** enough about YOU (Steve) to say yes at this time. If you are really digging them, put them in the "Soft Sell" file and contact them latter on to simply say hello and wish them well. Sometimes it's a long sale cycle. It's just important that you stay in their reference frame of mind by touching base once in a while, * Make it easy for your prospective customers SF and Couples to purchase! by making yourself easily available and contactable* Companies spend thousands of dollars to stay in a prospective customers frame of mind and what does it cost you to Facebook or text a hot prospect occasionally?? or Wish them a Happy Halloween? Nothing, but a little effort on your part and a little pride. Your Pride is like Fire, learn to make it work FOR you and not AGAINST you. It's a delicate balance. Babe Ruth was the Home run KING, but also the STRIKE OUT king...........but nobody remembers the strike outs. *Continued below* *

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Here is an example: Quickly name all the Pizza places that you can think of. Write them down in the order you think of them. 1. Pizza Hut, 2. Papa Johns 3. Dominoe's 4. Bella's Pizza Parlor (local place) 5. Little Ceasers To be in your top 5, companies will spend thousands of dollars, especially to be that number 1 pizza place that comes into your mind! Why? Because you are most likely to buy a pizza from your number 1 reference.........SAME is true when it comes time for the SF/Couple to get some "strange". You MUST stay in their top 3 selections!! You do this by Soft Selling yourself. Just be that Cool Guy. Hey, even cool MOFO's that me and Janet are..........we have not been Cool all the time, (hard to believe I know). Especially, when the girl means something to you emotionally, like the Ex-GF, but we learned from it and will handle it better the next time. AND there will always be a NEXT time, but our EX was a special case, damn volatile and emotionally special at times. Won't be a next time for that, oh well...........Anywho, just mark up those One time "special" deals as a very interesting Chapter in your life, learn from it and move on. Janet and I are very confident because we have paid the price to learn the skills necessary to go Elephant Hunting! To be successful You MUST be willing to do things that others will not do, mostly because they are sexually lazy. This means you must think about sex when you are NOT horny, most girls never get this, but Janet understands this completely. You gotta do the ground work ahead of time, so when it comes to play time, it all looks easy. Women hardly have a clue of the Planning that it has taken for it all to look smooth, until they get with some chump who has not layed the ground work out ahead of time. So after sex with this "chump" all they are doing is thinking about how smooth YOU were and great you are. YOU have "Set the Bar"! Many times they don't know why, they just know, but YOU know because you did the freakin' ground work ahead of time! You must become a good Boy Scout (Always be Prepared) think of everything that could happen before hand and prepare for it until correctly preparing for a potential hot date becomes routine. Get yourself a sex bag and always bring it filled with Candles, matches, Incense, water, lubes, condoms, music selection, bringing a strap-on cock, mini-bottles of several selections of booze, various music choices on a small Mp3 and plug in speaker, etc. etc. You also sometimes gotta make the long drives to see a prospect and ramp up your advertising, especially your profile. Quality pictures!! Meaningful written content. Hell, we have business/party cards made up with our SLS outside the site profile, email and we a space to write Janet's phone number on it, so the single girls that we meet can check us out and what we are specifically into at their own conveince. Sometimes when you meet prospects, you just don't have the time or it's not the right place to go into detail about what all that you do. Just slip them a "Party/bussines card". This alone has got as laid many times and it's a great conversation starter when your Superficial Pleasantry type conversation starts to wind down. Trust me it will spring back to life when you give her this card! Cheers and Good luck out there!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(318 posts)
"Pony WITH a strap-on"

How about a JetSki with a strap-on? Hung like a Kawasaki has a nice ring to it.

FunAhoy is beginning to doubt the promise of a big surprise. Sad face.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10813 posts)
You know, it's kinda funny. I was a very inquisitive kid. And my mom was a nurse {as were most of the women in my family}, so I asked, she answered my question, no more/no less, and I never thought it was a big deal.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Clearly my family was the "abnormal" one. My parents had a copy of "The Joy of Sex" on a bookshelf that I read at about 7 or 8 years old, cover to cover. It was never hidden away. The Penthouse forum magazines were in the nightstand drawer, maybe 5 or 6 issues. Also never hidden, but not left in plain sight for company to see either. I found those by accident (honest) at about 11 years old I think.

We were pretty open about sex in our house. I still didn't get laid until I was 19. Maybe I got too much exposure too young to think of sex as a big deal in my teens?

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
LOL Peg ...girl I simply love you!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5370 posts)
Pony WITH a strap-on and a set of Ginsu knives.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
I bet it is strapons !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5370 posts)
" It's a BIG freakin' Deal."

Fun_Ahoy smells a JetSki AND a pony for errybody. This is gonna be great.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10813 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 371   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men