Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Why So Few Nice Single Men
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men
Created by: satwo
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have belonged to several lifestyle clubs and it seems there are so few polite well dressed sober single men that ever come out. Many times there are husbands there that have wives that are hot for strange cock and the singlemen that are there sit at the bar and only get drunker. Also it seems they expect the lady to come to them and ask them to daance or talk to them. We were at a lifestyle club last weekend and of the three men there, One was drunk when he got there and another was covered from hear to toe with tatoos and looked like he had not cleaned up in months and the other guy was dressed in cutoffs and sandles. The women at our table were talking about how they dress up sexy and pretty and in comes guys thst look like hell. It seems that most singlemen are lookng for a lady but from their actions and looks it is not hard to see why they are alone. My Wife always looks super and she loves to dance, But few men wear nice colone and show her respect after they are half drunk. We had several years ago gone to an upscale culb and wife and I were sitting on a couch watching others dance when I noticed a man about our age watching us. My wife was showing a lot of leg and I turned and spoke to him and he sit on the other side of my wife. He ask her to dance and they were talking when I noticed his hand on her knee. With him being repsectful and polite He asked me if we would like to go to the party room. His luck was very good that night as my wife fucked him for over two hours and enjoyed ever minute of it. Men should consider that couples come to clubs for fun and when the right single man shows up things can get great for him and the couple. Stay sober and use your head.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 630   End
User Details are only visible to members.
People are only accountable for their own actions. I/we make our choices based solely on our own experiences and preferences.

PS: I've always thought that those who are masochistically apologetic for the mistakes of the "other" SM masses are a bit narcissistic......based upon my experiences both as a SF and a couple.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4522 posts)
What Fred said.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(207 posts)
I'm not like those other guys. I'm sorry the way those guys treated you. I would never do that. Single guys ruin it for the rest of us good ones. Blah, blah, blah, ect ect. Believe me the pity party or putting others down won't work. Meeting people and showing them who you are will speak volumes. I find it funny how single guys claim no success, but you can see by other posters single males can have success. Believe me if you want to separate yourself from the rest do it with actions not words.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(573 posts)
quack quack quack

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9982 posts)
I knew that honey ,your just ducky

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1997 posts)
all will be well when you meet me :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9982 posts)
@ BLT I agree , but there are those that need to learn that , age is a state of the mind , I would love to see some of these younger one's if they can get it up when they are 50 plus , I know a few whom need help in there 30's and 40's . HE He Ha Ha

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(648 posts)
Just curious,

Welcome to the forums.

No, you said "dickheads, shitheads and jerkoffs. The "creepers and stalkers" is my interpretation based on single males that I have encountered.

My point is that I don't think anyone has to apologize for them, or take responsibility for their behavior. Though you're far from first to do so. As a single male in the lifestyle I just think it comes across as obsequious.

That's just how it strikes me BTW and not intended as a personal attack

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(533 posts)
JustCurious,

What exactly have you proven? Is it that someone...a SM...has to stand up and shout, I'm Spartacus!!?

Honestly, if you'd read the OP, and read what Current wrote, you'd understand that he was referencing the comment from the OP regarding the three men he saw during he and his wife's club visit. I'd venture a guess that Current's comment was specific to the "one" who appeared to not have cleaned himself up in quite some time. I find that pretty creepy, but maybe that's just me? Current also used the term stalking, not stalker. There's a difference.

Claiming victory in your third forum post, while sporting a profile that's 12 days old, with no open photos, and lastly...yes, a pet peeve of mine... dropping a typo in your post while dressing down another poster, won't endear you to many folks here.

Swingers can smell bull shit from a mile away and nothing screams it like a newbie SM telling others how they should act.

That said, welcome to the forums. Read up. Ask questions. Tell us about your dates, the parties you attend. Post about what you're learning. Write about the good, the bad, and the ugly. Brag a little when the time comes...I did/do, as did/does Mr. Scamp. Lastly, show that you have a human side vs. acting like a forum white knight.

Oh, and most importantly, have fun.

None of the SM I know here became successful by disparaging other SMs. None.

Mr. A...aka BT

-Striving to one day be the man my dog thinks I am...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(207 posts)
Dear Current Rider, Who posted a damn thing about creeper stalkers? Really? Cmon stick to the original post there is enough hyper bole going around without one of my gender spreading more.

My point has been proven.

D.

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 630   End
TOPIC: Why So Few Nice Single Men