Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male : Swingers Discussion 350631071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok we will join the party and add our 2 cents. Patricia and I just had this conversation a few nights ago about prefrences of older vs younger.

She says it all depends on the guy and the moment. Older men are more mature and know what they want and hopefully have experience. She has her moments of role playing and we will leave it at that.

However, she would prefer younger men 20 plus over 50 plus if she had to make a choice between the 2. She said that younger men just excite her more. Sorry guys over 50, that's just her.

She has actually had younger guys tell her that they want her to show them what a woman wants in bed and how to please them without stumbling and looking dumb. Their biggest request is "how does a woman want to be orally and digitally pleased. She wants to show the younger guys how to make love to a woman so that they can do it right when it cums to their being with the woman they end up loving.

So to you younger guys who live in our area , Patricia is happy to meet you and see where things go.

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
As I look back on my experiences as a young woman in my 20's I see someone that was looking for sex in all the wrong places. I never seemed to get enough nor was I ever satified. When I was 21, I had an affair with my boss who was in his early 50's. It was the first time I had ever experienced the total deal. But until I met my current husband (10 years my senior) I had never had a orgasm as intense as the ones I have with him. To this day he is the only one that can give me an O to top all the other o's I have with others. Don't get me wrong, I do have O's with others, just not as intense as his. I also find that older men take thier time and aren't insulted when you try to give them a little guidance as to what feels good. If I want stamina I will seek a younger man but if I want long slow intense sex I will seek an older man.

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
When we first started swinging I could not even imagine having sex with someone in their 20's and younger than my children. That was a year ago and I now look at things differently.LOL I've been with men in their 30's and enjoyed it very much and I am now considering someone in their 20's. But he will really have to impress me with his maturity first.

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Will have to agree it's a little wierd thinking of sex with someone the age of your children. But more than that I'm puzzled as to why someone 25 years my junior is writing. Face it, middle age isn't kind to women and body image is a big deal these days, particularly to the 20-somethings. Can't compete with that!

But show me a 20 something guy with a respectful attitude (i.e. realizes swinging is recreational sex and not a one-upmanship with my husband), who genuinely enjoys women and more into being impressed by experience than impressing with youth (everybody was young once but not everybody improves with age and experience!) and I say bring him on!

Young 20-somethings intimidate with their youthful looks but often disappoint with their belief that youthful looks count for that much...

Decatur TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I like younger guys a lot. The problem for me has been, they LIVE AT HOME WITH THEIR PARENTS. I could go play at someone else's house while DH was home with our kids, but anyone I was interested in locally didn't have his own place. I'm not going to pay for hotels all the time.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
i have been with several younger guys, i still see two on a fairly regular basis. both are in their early 20's. both have told me that the main attration is that i know what i want and take want i want. also both where very open in learning that it is not all about them and definitly not slam bam bam.

Wilmer TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Comming from a 29yr old here. I have always liked younger guys. It could be that wild bad boy side that I like or it could be the fact that I dont even feel my own age. I have also been with older men which I have enjoyed equally as much. All I know is it really depends on the person whatever age they maybe and how they make you feel. We like to hit the clubs alot and have seen 45yr old men acting more childish then a 20yr old man. So my advice on this one would be never judge a book by its cover. You maybe the one missing out on some really good times. And as a young couple in this lifestyle I'm sure we have been pre-judged just by our ages.

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Younger males tend to be more arrogant when it comes to sex, they believe they are there to do the wife a favor her husband is unable to, which, in most cases isn't true. When you deal people within your own age range, there tends to be more respect for each others wants & wishes.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
hese are wonderful replies, truly, and i feel the same, i have to be with people that know that paul mccartney is a beatle and not just wings.....i have to be with someone who actually knew what john kennedy looked like on t.v, not in a picture. my gosh, remember sex with a 20 something year old?? slam, bam , thank you mamm....no thanks, no more, and that is younger than my son in law. dear, you just need to hang out at the local bars and pick up a couple of girlfriends and go out with them, not to be on a swinger site. When i was in my 20's, it was no problem getting liaid by 2 or 3 guys a night....i wish you luck, but keep your money and buy a few drinks or go to a library, look studeous and you'll score big time

Frankfort IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
As someone once said to us about younger men, "It's hard to have a meaningful conversation with someone who wasn't even born yet when the Beatles broke up!" LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male