Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male : Swingers Discussion 350631061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My God!!!!! The pressure is too much!!! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Valovers, you're our idol, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8948 posts)
Life experience has a way of bringing wisdom and understanding. Knowledge without experience is just knowledge. Knowledge WITH experience can equal wisdom.

I liked Unbridled's analogy of bachelor's degree, Master's Degree, and doctorate. Because I switched fields, I spent 3 years getting a Master's Degree. By the time I got it, I had lost respect for it, because I saw so many people whose judgement I did NOT respect get the same degree. Then I continued another 3 years in graduate school to get my Ph.D., because as another Ph.D. candidate told me "It doesn't take brains, it only takes STAMINA." So I persevered, and got my Ph.D. Guess what? By that time I had spent 11 years as a college student, counting undergraduate and graduate school. I had seen tons of professors with Ph.D.s and a lot of other Ph.D. students. Guess what? The ones that impressed me were few and far between. Again I saw so many "educated fools" that I lost respect for the degree before I got it.

For years, I have liked to define education as "the process of discovering one's ignorance." Think about it. Many, maybe even most, teenagers think they have the answers to everything and that their parents are doddering old fools. New college grads with their bachelor's degrees fresh in their hands think they are just the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hell, I never even learned to THINK until graduate school, when a respected professor repeatedly challenged me to defend statements I would flippantly make. I learned humility first, THEN I caught on and learned how to discard biases and do critical, objective thinking.

Life experience CAN, but doesn't necessarily, convey that same benefit of converting knowledge into wisdom. I have to say, though, that graduate school enabled me to gain some wisdom a lot FASTER than I would have on my own, if I would have at all.

I, too, thought I was "mature beyond my years" as an undergraduate student, and as a Master's Degree student. But as I look back now on how I thought and what I did in those days, I am struck by how naive I was.

Getting old doesn't bring many advantages, but wisdom and understanding are two wonderful characteristics that continue to develop as you get older until and unless you experience a stroke, Alzheimer's or some other form of dementia in old age.

I think Mark Twain summed it up nicely when he commented that "I was amazed at how much my father learned during the 4 years I was away at college." LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
papi, I hope you feel better now for having vented. As for us, we'll continue to play with people we feel most comfortable with, and that does NOT include people our children's ages or even YOUNGER. We are not under any obligation to accommodate just anyone, including young single males.

Get over it. It's a big world. There are lots of people in their 20s or early 30s for you to enjoy. And we can't help wondering if your attitude of hostility isn't a big reason why you've had difficulty making "friends" on SLS. We wish you all the best, but you're digging yourself into a big hole by screeching about older people not being interested in a 24-year-old single male. It certainly isn't consistent with your claim of being "mature beyond your years."

What WE see in your posts is someone who apparently doesn't fit in with his own age group, who is peeved because older people prefer to play with people their own ages, and who submits that because we do have our own preferences that don't include young men, then we must not be "liberal" in our thinking.

Do you go for one-legged, hunchbacked, dwarf women with acne scarred- faces and who are 100 pounds overweight? Well, if not, why not? Are you not "liberal" enough?

People are entitled to their prefences, and nobody owes you a roll in the sack just because you are on SLS. Maybe if you developed some more of that "maturity" you pride yourself in, and some personality & charm instead of accusing anyone who doesn't want to fuck YOU of being closed-minded you might get farther.

Thanks. Now WE feel better!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I agree with RKCOUPLE I like older men as you can tell my better half is older then I am. Older men know how to treat a lady. I know there are some younger men out there who are gentlemen not all men are the same just as like not all ladies are the same. But I love more mature men, men who know how to take there time in bed not ram bam thank you mam lol. Men my age most of them still act like kids lol Now if a young man who looked like Elvis Presley in his 20s was a swinger then hey email me it won't matter but if you don't look like Elvis then I am more into men 40+ hey I am almost 40 lol so I guess 45+ lol just kidding I think age and looks don't matter in all honesty it is the personality and how a person treats a person. My better half has lots of pacients and treats me like a lady he lovable and when I want to be treated like a slut he knows how to do that too.:) lol

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Curious, you'd probably qualify on age. The maturity thing is so difficult to judge without getting to know a person. If you ever run into us at a club or private party, strike up a conversation with Mrs Valovers about medieval history and you'll likely score enough points to have a good time! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
And here I am, Airmystery's age, and yet not even close to a stone's throw...

Ah, the ironies of life.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Apropos to the title of this thread: Airystery, why don't you send your FATHER to meet us? LOL

Mrs. Valovers just has a "thing" about younger men. She has a son in his 30s, so guys under about 45 just make her feel incestuous. At least in theory. I saw a guy your age flirt with her at an on-premises club and she loved it! He was cute, and witty, and very charming. I knew she would have loved to go play with him, but she didn't want to leave me by myself, and we hadn't even thought of doing threesomes at that time.

So younger guys give her the creeps, in theory, but not necessarily in person. But right now to her you're just a theory - an imaginery guy.

Sucks, doesn't it? I feel for you single guys - at least the nice ones that know how to treat a woman like a lady instead of a slut - unless she WANTS to be slutty! LOL Damn, this is SO complicated, isn't it?

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Wow! AVcouple, I don't know what to say! That is SOOOO flattering. My 50+ male ego is soaring! LOL

I think Mrs. Avcouple is sexy as hell, and she really rings my bells, too. Now if only we lived on the same coast!!!!!!

Sensuous kisses to Patricia.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We forgot to add that their is an exception to the older man over 50 rule.

Mr. Valover, Patricia just has a thing for you. seriously. I will leave that between you two. I hope Mrs. Valover is cool with that.

Patricia's lucky husband

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male