Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male : Swingers Discussion 350631051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
From our experience, there are quite a few older women that enjoy sex with a younger man. We have seen this happen in the past and as a matter of fact; the wife mentioned just a couple days ago that she would like to enjoy sex with a young man.....

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Speaking for the pudgy, less stamina, less horny, old farts of the world, what a bunch of crap.....lol. Generalizations like that give good wine and good men a bad name.

It is all individualized. Some younger women actually know how to please a man, so I don't hold age against them.

Some of us oldsters actually have paid attention, learned a few things, from tantric to other sexual and sensual arts. SO, judge each book after you've read it, not by the dust jacket.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Bad math she was 19 teen

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I had to laugh last night about Mrs. Valovers and her claim that she is uncomfortable with the thought of being with guys under 40 and prefers guys within 5 years of her own age.

We were eating out, as we often do, at our local pub, and for some reason last night was a really slow night and there was only one other couple in the dining area. We eat there so often that we know all the servers and kid around with them a lot. Last night the 2 servers working the dining area were both men whom Mrs. Valovers has remarked before were very cute and she'd do THEM at a party. So last night we asked them how old they were. One was 35, and the other 25. LOL

OK, the 25-year-old is about 6'4" tall and doesn't LOOK that young, but it just proves that age is only a number. If Mrs. Valovers is at a party and is enjoying chatting with and flirting with a guy, she isn't about to ask him how old he is!

Age is a number. Some young guys appear to be far more mature than their ages, and some older guys are very immature for their ages.

We still won't be searching on SLS for guys who aren't "50-ish," but if she meets a young guy at a party that tickles her fancy, her rules get bent.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I have been with a woman that is 15 years my senior and once that have be 17 year my junior and everything in-between. They are all like different bottles of wine all having something wonderful to offer. When I think about this what comes to mind is the movie with Burt Reynolds “The men who loves women”. Yes, I’m addicted to woman.

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
jjlilli got it right. We have a 20 year old son so have 35 as a flexible limit. People are all different and no one should be judged strictly on their age. That being said, having grown children and having lived through all the things that those years bring give a different perspective and outlook on life than kids have. It is great to share ideas and experiences with people with different backgrounds but for us, that is much harder with folks much younger usually.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Well, I've tried as young as 29 but I can tell you that the younger guys haven't learned technique (in my experiences). They all seem to kiss hard, squeeze tender areas hard, pound it in hard.... no gentleness or slow, sensuous tenderness. I get turned on by soft kisses that turn passionate.... gentle touches that become urgent... slow strokes that become faster as passion builds. Young guys don't seem to know this and in the heat of passion don't do well with instructions! ;) Guys 40+ are the ones who get me wet and hot.... and guys 50+ really ring my chimes!!!!

Geneva OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Well I enjoy being with younger guys, but I have had enough bad experiences with them that I really don't want to be with anyone younger than 25 and prefer to meet with guys in thier 30s.

Met with one guy in early 20s for a 3 some, we started having fun and he just said he had to go and left - don't know if he started feeling guilty, or the age thing freaked him out or what

One guy we met and had fun with then started posted messages about fanasizing about being with a teacher (he didn't need any instructions in the bedroom though!) - then he stood us up

One guy said he wanted to meet, but his Mom wouldn't let him travel that far...LOL -

Many, many others just want to chat, or say they want to meet and then just can't get everything together. My friends who I meet with now are all in their 30s, dependable (that's important), and ready to have fun.

Linda

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
jjlilli, that's EXACTLY the reason why Mrs. Valovers is not interested in men more than 10-15 years younger, and actually prefers men within 5 years of her age. She has a VERY strong incest taboo, apparently, and young men remind her WAY too much of her adult son.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Mark Twain gives me goose bumps and weakens my knees....

<--- Mary getting up to answer the phone VERY slowly!!

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male