Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male : Swingers Discussion 350631041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Spicy, go with your fantasy, own it girl! When our family first reached adulthood, I swore I would not do anyone young enough to be my son. Bacchus made it clear he had no such qualms about women. Eventually, I broke my self imposed rule. Can't say I regretted it then or on the rare occassion now. Variety is the spice of life, I just don't seek it out, because I've also had experiences where I felt like I needed to train them or wanted to send them to their rooms for time out. But that's my thing!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
" I would love someone to take me under there wing and teach me the ropes"

This is EXACTLY why I prefer Older gentlemen. I'm not about giving lessons. I have no problem giving directions. I want an equal in bed. I want a gentleman who is confident, experienced, and understands it's the journey, not the finish.

I can't see bedding a kids. Exception are always there.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Young males are a treat to be with. Most are very inexperienced and tend to hop on and off. The skills of an older woman are no match for a young man and most can not give the woman the staying power to reach her climax. You guys need to take lesson from us old ladies as over the years we have had the experience of many wonderful lovers and can pass these skills to you to improve on. Be slow, patient, gentle and willing to learn from the mistakes we have made!! Di

Glen Allen VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Okay, I don't actually chew gum but would love to see Poly crack something. I can do the kite and popsicle at the same time though. Let's see...the third thing.....anyone up for a cold one?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
This post is a valid question but just invites generalizations which always gets me and everyone else who does one in trouble. I don't want to be with younger or older or in between without an attraction. And for me just about anything can cause the attraction or cause disgust. The younger guy who comes off as thinking he's doing me a big favor causes me disgust. Besides, I raised three sons (and two daughters) and have been sexually active since 14. Training young men for any purpose is.....well been there, done that. On the other hand, a nice, fun, sexy younger man is like licking a popsical and flying a kite. Sometimes, I just want whimsy or a really tight body again! And on the third hand, LOL, a man my husband's age or older, who has performance problems and thinks I need to work on him forever to fix it is no more appealing to me.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
some younger men are fine...but most think they are Gods gift to the female world...us older guys....are more considerate and love to give Sweet and Low....and we love the SPURS !

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
some younger men are fine...but most think they are Gods gift to the female world...us older guys....are more considerate and love to give Sweet and Low....and we love the SPURS !

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I don't see why any woman would decline the attention of a young man unless he was rude, crude or just a plain jerk. If he is somewhat handsome, has intelligent conversation, decent shape and gets along with my husband and I, we'll have him in bed. I've (we) had a couple of great experiences.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
You obviously have never met Shell...lol Rns

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Nothing personal Polygrl.....my reading was your limited inductive reasoning sample had caused you to not be open to the realities of what's out there. I found this sad and confining.

A careful reading of my missive suggested there are alternatives you have missed....and to explore those might be worth the "read".

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male