Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male : Swingers Discussion 350631031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My experience is that they don't want to be the teacher anymore and yonger males just don'[t seem to have it together, or so I'm told. Me, I'm older than dirt so I know everything, yeah right.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Same here. We have adult children ranging in age from 22 to 27........I'm just not comfortable being with people the same age as my kids. About a year ago, I did make one exception to that rule.......it was with a younger woman and her husband (the woman was a friend of mine).......and it was awesome!!! However I knew her on a professional basis (from work) and regarded her differently than just a younger person we would meet from this site or at a club. Younger, single men ~ no thank you!!! I simply am not comfortable having sex with someone when I'm probably the same age as their mom. Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
My wife doesn't want to respond to younger men, cause she doesn't want to do anyone as young as our son who is 32, don't know what would happen if she met one at a party that was interested in her.

Tripoli IA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I like doing it with all different ages. As long as he's legal! Generally I am more attracted to someone 30-40, but I would do a younger guy if he was into me and I thought he seemed sexy and all. I have had some good times with younger guys (23 is the youngest I've been with in quite a while). The oldest guy I have been with was 50, when I was 36. I was going to play with an older guy last summer (I don't know how old he was...late 50's??) but he was responsible for other things at the party. I was playing with other people and then "done" before he was able to get away. Just one of those things!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I think they were cave men who played the bones back in the Cretaceous Period.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
spicy...try them all. I did. That's the great thing about swinging. The ability to try all manner of folks.

Mischief<--would only feel incestuous with felines.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You did not say where you are located at. If you are in the Texas area I can give you a name of a woman who her and her husband do allow younger men to join them.

Orange TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
The Beattle's broke up??????!!!!!!!!????????

LOL, Goodness gracious I have way too much time on my hands today.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Define "young." That would help. If you're 37, is 24 young? How about if you're 57. Is 24 "young" then?

There's more to it than just age. The age DIFFERENCE is important too. We have a son who is almost 32 and a daughter who just turned 35. Anyone their age or younger is TOO young for us. It just makes us feel incestuous.

When I got divorced, somebody advised me once about not chasing women 20 years younger than me. They told me "It's difficult to have a meaningful conversation with someone who wasn't even born yet when the Beatles broke up! There's got to be something more to say to each other than "was it good for you?"

True, indeed, even after a swing club tryst.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'll stay with the older set. My hang up? It's nice to have conversation. I have very little in common with folks who pepper their e-communications with u, ur, etc.

Give me an older guy any day. If I was just looking for someone who can drill concrete, then maybe a kid would do.

Even then, older guys have the experience to ring my bell. Knowledge of positions, angles, rhythm, hand/mouth use more than make up for any decrement in performance.

YMMV

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male