Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male : Swingers Discussion 350631021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I always say, men ripen at around 40- anything younger still tastes sorta green ; )

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
It's them not their age I key into. I like those things that come with age. I like older guys. They are so sexy, confident, and don't require training wheels. My 59yo husband is a prime example.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
NOW yer talkin' Poly! Think he'd chicken out or stand us up?

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
"In our experience, the under 30's usually chicken out or just plain stand us up. "

Susan, we've had similar experiences. Most of the single guys we've actively considered have been on the younger side, mid-20's, and not one of them has panned out thus far. We're not really LOOKING for one, but if an interesting person of any gender or marital status piques our interest, we check into it. It's been disappointing to find that single guys so far haven't worked out for us categorically.

L., who wonders if 155 miles is a "reasonable distance" for enigma ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Well..."younger male" is a relative term for everyone here, but I think for alot of people I'd qualify. (If I don't now, I probably did not too long ago.) I can really empathize with some of you on this one. I am 28 now, but I know guys my age who still act alot like what you are describing. There are some good younger single guys out there and most of them probably aren't too pleased about having people like that as 'peers'.

That has always made things a little difficult for me on here - I tend to get along better with people a little older than myself. Unfortunately, I think I get stereotyped into that crowd by many people. Even beyond that, many of the people who DO write seem to expect that I will act alot more like a stereotypical younger male than I do.

Hope2doyou - From what I read in your profile, and your postings here, you two sound like a great couple. I truely wish you lived closer.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Thanks for the compliment lick, too bad she's beyond your desired age range!

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I liked fortysomething men when I was 20 and I still do now that I'm in the same age range. It will be interesting to see if that holds true when I'm older than they are.

By that time, men have developed some sophistication, have seen things and accomplished things, have something to talk about. They have a confidence that is based on something otherthan the way they look.

In purely sexual terms, they are likely to know what they are doing.

But they are still young enough so that their bodies can look good and they can perform sexually.

30something guys are pretty good, too, but I don't go any younger.

Every time I've played with a guy in his 20s I've been disappointed. They can be really hot looking, and often have a lot of stamina, but I've never found a single one who was highly skilled. It just takes time to learn and they haven't been sexually active long enough.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Maybe you're living in the wrong state. I've enjoyed women in the 45-55 range since I was a teen, and I still do, nearly 30 years later. My 42 year old wife prefers younger guys, she's recently had several 21 year olds, and they really don't do much for her. She likes the younger guys with confidence, politeness, and are great communicators. Flattery goes a long ways boys.

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I prefer seasoned gentlemen. Gentlemen who know how to take their time, relaxing knowing it's not the destination but the journey.

Agree with Sweet. There are exceptions to every thing. I believe. I'm not interested in teaching 400 level sex ed.

Mischief likes her with slightly graying temples.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Older males dont need as much instruction. I personally dont want to have to teach you how to enjoy and use me I want you to be open enough and mature enough you have some less than vanilla things you want to enjoy, older males seem to have more imagination..adventuresome sides, and open to more kinky play than younger men......In My Opinion...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male