Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male : Swingers Discussion 350631011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BT

You know it! They know how to touch, be sensuous, passionate, look in your eyes, say the right things, be a gentleman, non-judgemental, treat us like ladies, use their tongues, make sure we are pleasured, multi-orgasmic, and can really have just the right amount of Dom mixed in. I would not trade the one I like the most for anything.

Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Sensuous, you said it!!!! I love older men. The experience that is gained through age is wonderful. They take their time and know justttt what to do without having to be told or "taught" what to do. I even tried to get along with men my own age and it didn't work out the way I would have liked. But getting with men who are at least 10 years older is simple wonderful! mrs bt

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
Older mature males and females are definitely HOT fucks! It is experiences to remember!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have been with many younger guys in their 20's and above and I have to say that 37 and above is my preference. I find men my age know all about sensuality, passion, and the art of making love. They know how to treat a woman and are also extremely talented in every way. I believe they understand that sex is more than fucking, it is a seduction. It is a special way of touching, looking into your eyes, caressing, holding, erotic whispers, and being able to carry a conversation that I can relate to. I have not had any man this age that I could not get hard and fuck for hours or all night, with repeat performances at a moments notice. Nor have I had a mature man not know how to touch a woman to make her cum at the slightest gesture. Older men who are true gentlemen are more of a turn on for me. I prefer to have someone with a spirit more liking to mine. To tell me I am gorgeous, interesting, laugh with me, surprise me with flowers, put rose petals at the door leading to the bed, candlelight dinners, make me feel like I am the only one, and overall make me feel like a princess. Take me out for a nice dinner and later when we touch the electricity sparks and the fire erupts. As for the younger generation, I think the fast pace of today has influenced their attitudes on making love. I find that they are less patient when wanting sex and the passion and sensuality is usually shorter lived. Sure, you can also fuck all night, but where is the romance, passion, connectedness that I need? When approached by younger men, I find that within a few written sentences they are asking me to CAM or "so when we gonna meet?" I do not want to be teaching a younger man what time teaches us all. I recently dated a man who was 29(looked 19) for almost 9 months. He was into different music, different activities, and just a much younger generation than me. We had little in common. When we went out in public, I constantly heard comments on "my son" or his "mom". I experienced young women trying to give him their phone numbers and flirt with him while I would be there. He would tell them and everyone else that he was my husband, but it was uncomfy for me. Sexually, yes, he could go all night and put rose petals in my bath, but the lack of experience and connectedness was always a wedge between us. It was never the passion and sensuality that I dearly crave so much. As far as an occasional one night stand, young guys can be fun, but from a one night stand to a period of time in pure ecstasy, I still want a mature well educated sexual man! Mmmmmmmm. Now that is a special treat!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Good question, we have never been with someone much longer than us, so I actually wouldn't know. I guess some of us women don't want to go with men our sons age. I have to think about this further, lol

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(79 posts)
I never really thought about age, I go for the personality and attraction actually. I married a man my age years ago but met a great young man online after my marriage ended and we have been together for more than 6 yrs now. Since this is the first time in my life this has happened, I am a firm believer in the "age is only a number" response...lol. I have to say in many ways he keeps me younger and is way more than my husband ever was.

Mifflinburg PA

Username hidden
(1699 posts)
my hubby and I swung w/a younger couple<far younger than I> never will do so again. Would rather associate with the skilled, not those merely horny.

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
**See I was right ;P**

Hey! No fair Poly! You won't know that until you try me. ;)

Austin TX

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Nice dodge there, enigma ; )

I also like to get to know people a bit online first, because time is tight here. If I didn't have to arrange and pay for sitters, I'd probably be more willing to get together with people with less of a feel for them from chatting first, but that's not how life is for us.

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Well...personally I don't think I'd chicken out or stand you up, but I might be biased. :) In all seriousness though - that is one thing I am always careful about. If I am not interested in people and wouldn't intend on showing up, I just don't make the plans in the first place. I don't have enough free time to waste, and I imagine I am not alone on that one.

Also, to respond to Susan, you are quite the rare one yourself - most people don't seem to be willing to get to know a guy online first. I guess alot of them just want a complete stranger for a random encounter, or have been burned like that by them before and seem to just give up on the idea - but I actually prefer people who handle it that way. In my humble opinion, it's nice to get to know people a little bit and build a up a comfort level before meeting. Even if a guy is confident and handles himself well, it's still nice to head out for a face-to-face meeting knowing a little bit more about a couple than just what is in their profile.

Austin TX

Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male