Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male : Swingers Discussion 350631011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well they were private....lol by the way very very nice.....road trip :O)

Boardman OH

Username hidden
(51 posts)
lol poly thats not me....not a flexer i did notice you do not have any face pics, but a lot of body shots....lol we are so different lol

Boardman OH

Username hidden
(51 posts)
sorry sls said they were to explicit, and would not be shown....i mean come on there just shots of my dick

lol

Boardman OH

Username hidden
(51 posts)
poly there you go sexy

Boardman OH

Username hidden
(51 posts)
I'll tell Bacchus to quit writing you. {WEG}

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
polygirl....i would love to be 300 miles is our of my mile range. move to ohio...lol ill be over every night

lol

joe

Boardman OH

Username hidden
(51 posts)
BT

You know it! They know how to touch, be sensuous, passionate, look in your eyes, say the right things, be a gentleman, non-judgemental, treat us like ladies, use their tongues, make sure we are pleasured, multi-orgasmic, and can really have just the right amount of Dom mixed in. I would not trade the one I like the most for anything.

Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Sensuous, you said it!!!! I love older men. The experience that is gained through age is wonderful. They take their time and know justttt what to do without having to be told or "taught" what to do. I even tried to get along with men my own age and it didn't work out the way I would have liked. But getting with men who are at least 10 years older is simple wonderful! mrs bt

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
i personally love older women...from my experiences they are more comfortable with there bodys and know what they want and how they wants it and are not afraid of telling you. they younger women may be fun but in the end the older the berry the sweeter the juice lol so to speak

joe

Boardman OH

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Older mature males and females are definitely HOT fucks! It is experiences to remember!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 89   End
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male