Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male : Swingers Discussion 35063101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhy Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male
Created by: papi_n_vied The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Triple, The nearest airport is DFW sweetie! What time are you arriving? We do have a small airport here in town, wanna charter a private plane?

Please pack for a long visit, I think we have some serious exploring to do together.

Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Saycheese,

You are a smart sexy man and if you were closer, I would definitely show you why you are interested in older women. We are like fine wine. The sex is very uninhibited and we know how to take our time and give you pleasures of mind, body, and spirit. Sex is to savored, not rushed. From personal experience, older men and women can curl my toes for far longer, and with more intense passion than young ones.

Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thank you Raven!!!!! Mrs. Two

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(12 posts)
hope. that is exactly the problem that has turned us off to the under 25 group (single M especially)

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
Two, Welcum to the forums.

Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I personally prefer younger men! Not under 25, I do have my limits. There is something about being with a younger guy that makes me feel more in control, and alittle more naughty.

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Nikki,

Our experience is almostl exactly the same as yours. Although I won't even consider under 21, we have seen the same chilidshness in 21-25 group. Our preference is over 30.

Linda

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
I used to have a HUGE fantasy of having sex with 2 or 3 guys 18 - 21. It took 5 guys not showing up, sending us e-mail after e-mail that never go anywhere, and in general acting like...well, 18 - 21 year olds. lol As my husband put it, "There is only so much strutting around like a peacock that I can take and then the bird needs to be killed and stuffed." Needless to say my husband got tired of helping me live out this fantasy and after a little bit so did I. Now we only meet with people 25 and older.

Our advice to the younger guys to get into an open relationship where the woman also wants to swing. We think letting it come about naturally is much more rewarding and fun.

Nikki and Scott

Lake Villa IL

Username hidden
(11 posts)
lucysguy im 30 and very close. look at my profile

:O)

Boardman OH

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Do you seriously think "older"chicks dont dig younger males...or are u just trolling for new "older chick" friends ;-)?

Palmerton PA

Username hidden
(285 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
TOPIC: Why Is It That Older Women Do not Want to Be With A Younger Male