Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Who pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   772 to 777 of 777 
User Details are only visible to members.
As a single guy I can share my experience. I've always offered to pick up the bill for drinks or dinner, but the couples most of the time picked up the bill. Their feeling was we were all getting what we wanted and I was the one that did the most driving. Most of the time I've gone to their houses. There was one time I was with a couple and the husband had gotten the room in advance so I offered a donation. He said let's split it and the wife got mad at him because she said it made her feel like a prostitute. Every situation is different.

Beverly MA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thanx for the input ya'll... I hope I didn't sound like a skin flint...lol. But I was mainly curious. We've always paid our travel, although once when I declined to meet a guy he offered to pay our gas since we were driving almost two hours to meet him, and then he never paid up(and no, I wasn't going to ask,lol...I would have took it if he offered though). I have let guys buy dinner if they're writing it off on business or they're incrediibly well off. But never expected or asked for them to pay...although as one of ya'll brought up, it impresses me a lot more if he buys(and no, it wouldn't make me decide if I wanted to hit the sheets with him or not)... I put this questions out to all my yahoo groups and sites like this one, and on the average most people men and couples, think it's fair for the invitor to pay....well, I took it into consideration, and have decided to use out money in seeing couples and well, single men just lost another couple to play with... Oh, I won't quit playing whatsoever with men, it just won't be very often. And I won't be doing the inviting..

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
When we meet with single males he pays for it all. Meaning room,suzy's drinks,dinner if he wants to meet for dinner. Gas is his expense.we do not contact single males they have contacted us. One time a amle from up norht contacted us,told us we would have to pay for his airfare.room and board while he was here and the car rental to come to us! LOL like we woudl fall for that.We have what the single male wants. Our preference on meeting single males are within local pubs here. Couples we wil go dutch all the way dinner dirinks room Single females we will pay the total bill as she has what we want

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We havent run into the single thing yet.... but we have gone to dinner and then continued for drinks with other couples.... we all have payed seperatly for dinner but we have all usually paid for drinks for all at one time or another....weve never run into the room situation either...

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
When I meet a couple for a 3-sum I will pay for half of the room, I will also buy a few drinks as well. Even before we meet I always ask if we should go half and half and most important I ask the couple what the do's and don'ts are. This way I know what the want and like and what they don't.

Meeting a single lady I pay for the room as well as the drinks. One couple that I meet we mostly play at their place I will sometimes cook dinner and bring the beer. It works out really nice and I enjoy cooking as well.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
In my yahoo group, we're having a debate/discussion on who pays for what when a couple includes a man for a threesome. Some of my questions are: When you contact a couple for a 'date', do you pay for dinner? just drinks? the room? or go dutch? With the price of gas now a days, are you willing to fill up a tank of gas(in our case, it's costing us about $65.00-$70.00 a tank) to travel to meet a couple? Are you willing to help pay for gas to meet them half way or all the way? or do you think it's their responsibilty? Keep in mind, this is when you have contacted them... Ok...now on the other hand...if THEY contact you, same questions....

When a husband decides to share his wife(who he supports and maintains) with another man, is it fair for him to 'pay' for someone to come in and have 'no strings' or rather 'free' sex, with his wife? And that, if the couple wants the sex bad enough, it's their 'duty' to pay for their end of the deal?

After discussing these matters with some guys(many think it's fair for us to go dutch,since we're both using the room)....I've just about decided to NOT contact single men) .....if I have to pay for it, I don't want it bad enough...lol. Ok, that's my .50 worth of opinion...

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   772 to 777 of 777 
TOPIC: Who pays for what