Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 3776610752
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   752 to 761 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
4play...if I could join you...it would be an honor ;)

St Andrews Canada
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Whew! OK I thought I was having a wet dream last night and you described it but now... was it really a dream? YUM! Someday I hope, it will become reality Mischief!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play..you KNOW you are on my short list. Big smile. For you. I could easily dig up my hetsex bad girl ways.

My legs bend to my chest. It makes watching you get slick with my juices all the easier.

I'll be happy to pull some femmy femme high heels out of my bag of tricks.

I really like sucking cock. I'm sure your lovely wife would enjoy making you the popcicle. I wonder how long it would take you with our nails scratching all the right places?

Much Mischief for the Texan

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Why Mischief, are you winking at us? So... I could get into a lot of "Mischief" right? LOL

Shooter, would you like to join us?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Can't we all just get along lol. Anywho we just tend to go dutch makes life easier. There's been a time or two when we were told flat out by a couple we met for the first time. That they were picking up the tab so we found a middle groung since I (the Mrs.) can be stubborn lol, and we paid the tip and split the bill next time. We are just happy we've met alot of great ppl and a few we'll never see again. But bottom line who cares as long as we're all having fun. J

Hesperia CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
When I read this I was shocked...I am with 4playlovers...Why should money even become an issue.If you are with me I will pay....if I am with you I will pay...When money becomes an issue it turns a good thing into something evil...greed is the root of all evil my friends...I am sorry ...but this subject just turned me off..I thought people in this lifestyle were friendly and generous...maybe I was way wrong...this is a sad day for me :(

St Andrews Canada
Username hidden
(29 posts)
This reminds me of the reasons I started the In Defense Of The Single Male thread ages ago. There is just such a double standard in my opinion. So what if the guy is a single rather than a couple? Why should my treatment of him, or my expecations of him, be any different? And why should they be any different because he has a penis instead of a vagina?

We don't add up the costs associated with playdates, and keep track of who spent how much and on what. We don't do that with friends, period.

With people we don't know well, we may offer to pick up a tab, but we never expect the same, and we always expect to pay half of the room if we get one. With people we have more of a regular relationship with, we just sorta figure it all evens out in the end.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I personnaly do not want a single man to pay for an evening with me and my husband. It would feel as if I was selling myself.

Our rule of thumb is --if we invite we pay. If we accept his invitation we would pay our share of everything. Our meal our drinks and a hotel room if we choose to play. He can pay for his drinks and meal.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Meet/play:

“I hope you're not implying that just because the guy pays for the room or we don't play that it's prostitution. That's a strong accusation, better be careful how you word things.”

“I will be damned if I'll pay a penny so some guy can do my wife. Free p***y? I don't think so. If they want a free lay...better find a girlfriend.”

You Sir, should be careful how YOU word things. The word MERCENARY comes to mind. I didn’t accuse you of anything. I stated my opinion regarding YOUR practice of REQUIRING PAYMENT to fuck your wife. That’s what no free pussy means, Right? To exchange “consideration* for sex” sounds like something other than swinging to me.

*Consideration is a money equivalent. (i.e.: food, rooms, drinks.)

I’m no implying anything. I’m stating flat out that your requirement of consideration for sex is at best mercenary.

I’m here for fun. If I’m in a situation where more money will help a couple I’m interested in: get a baby sitter, pay for gas, provide a room. I’ll do it. Couples are a dime a dozen. Shallow, mercenary-type folks are not worth the time of day. Quality folks are worth my nickle. You are not invested until you put your money on the table.

I totally agree with 4Play. If my partner wanted someone, I would make sure it happened. That IS why I work, to take care of my partners.

Free Mischief for the select few. wink.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Just curious... Why is this really an issue? I see nothing wrong with taking our friends out and buying them dinner. Everyone has a limit or a boundary but why miss out on a good friendship just because they are a bit low on funds. On the other hand I won't be used nor would we allow someone that is "a Leach" into our relationship!

Our society runs on money so I will never say it is not an issue but I will say that people, even single people should be treated respectfully and with the dignity they deserve! (key word is deserve!) If a single male or female wants to be part of our moment(s) then we asses their value to us. If Mrs. 4play wants him bad enough I may spring for the whole night! Why do you work anyway? We do so that we may afford to enjoy life and... well, we do enjoy life without worrying about a mere $50.00 dinner!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   752 to 761 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what