Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 3776610742
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   742 to 751 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Amen cobracpl...you said it there

St Andrews Canada

Username hidden
(29 posts)
In the MFM situation the tab should be split. Since the wife is shared so should any prelimiaries. If I were single I would think that being allowed to play as the 3rd was such an honor that I would pay for dinner. Drinks optional. What we hate is when you set up a time with a single guy and he doesn't show and you get stuck with the whole bill anyway...whats up with that? Why do they do that? How do you weed them out before getting burned?

mike n casey

San Jose CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
As a playing male I feel that as adults one can discuss what or who needs to pay. So far I have always gone dutch with another couple for a 3-sum, if it's a single lady then I pay for everything.

I believe that it's up to everyone who is there and discuss it before hand. The whole idea is just to have fun and enjoy the company but most of all there must be 100% given to everyone who is playing..........

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(55 posts)
Has done the 3some a few times. We of course having children do it elsewhere. Always paying for room, cabin what have you, as there is no mistake, this is our outing and the third wheel is a guest...Dinner, we pay for our own and our drinks, we do not leave our selfs open to the "Obligations" to party on if things do not click. Travel, thats a part of the game, we travel, dont ask for compensation, nor would we give it to a Male, possibly we would do expense for that ellusive female. Of course once again, each their own.

Hot Springs National Park AR

Username hidden
(155 posts)
If we contact a couple that lives far away, you better bet we are willing to pay for OUR own travel......

If a couple from far away contacts us and expects us to pay half of their fees, well then they just made a big oops by contacing us.

As far as dinner , I'll pay for us. You pay for yours. Simple.

We have contacted a single male that lived a tad bit further noth then we would like, but guess what ...we did not expect any fees to be paid,cause after all we contacted him.

Rumford ME

Username hidden
(130 posts)
This was mentioned...."Is this really how you and your husband see your encounters? Hubby"letting someone fuck [you]?" You don't get anything out of it? Hubby doesn't either?"

Oops..I didn't mean to make it sound that way...but as a matter of fact, there's a LOT of times where I don't get much out of it...some guys just don't know how to "do" it for me. I usually think it's just the 'first' time syndrome,and will give a guy a second chance. Ok, with that said. While yes, my hubby enjoys watching me have a good time with another man, he's only human and would enjoy us doing a couple even more.. Given the opportunity, he'll choose a couple over doing a threesome. Soo, still in his eyes, it's still "letting a man fuck his wife" ....

And now to sum most things up.... I feel most people feel that if someone can't afford to 'whooop' things up, they should sit at home. And well, in that case, should get out of the lifestyle. Man, I hate it when the simple things in life have been narrowed down to the 'well off'...lol.

Simonton TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
Billnsuzie have the right approach as far as I am concerned..play it by ear..dont make rules...always offer...some will resiprocate,others will let you pay...I am meeting a couple this weekend...they are taking the time to visit my city so I booked a great hotel room for them for 3 days...I will take them out for dinner ...lobster and scallops...seafood realy gets the blood going.I dont expect them to want for anything.We are going to have a great time and nothing as trivial as $ should ruin that

St Andrews Canada

Username hidden
(29 posts)
With single females for us, we pay for everything, period. With couples and singles males 50/50 works. If we are invited to join a couple at their home, we will suggest bringing a bottle of wine, as our gesture of thanking them for the invitation, but don't expect anything when we invite anyone to our home. I would never expect anyone to pay a full tab for us, period, there is no discussion there.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
"The whole idea of the question was mainly to spark some thoughts from some of ya'll."

What sparked questions for me? $40. for a room???!! It's $80.-$130. here.

$20. to go out as a couple??!!! That's a single females night out!!! I suspect it's closer to $75.-100. in this neck of the woods.

At those prices..Hell, I'd pay for the whole damn thing.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ok..just to clarify things.. 1.I asked this because, I'm unemployed and live outside a major metro area, so it costs us no less than $20 a night to play...and yes, we always pay for our gas, our dinner(if we choose to meet at a restaurant), drinks, but I just refuse to pay for a room. Like someone previouly posted, why should he pay to let someone fuck his wife? lol. 2. As mentioned, I'm unemployed, sooo if we meet up with a single man who earns ....say....$80,000 a year(which is way more than what my hubby brings home)...why isn't it fairor at least the gentleman thing for him to pay $40 bucks for a room? 3.I thought the one response on the fact that since we have single men blocked, we're not serious...wasn't fair. He has NO idea on how many men write to women and after meeting some of the guys who give single men the bad repuations, I've decided to just not see them for a while, when I'm ready to see them again, I'll change my profile back and he should shut the f*** up. As it is...we have about four men that we see on a regular basis...they are dependable to meet, they're always gentlemen, and they're reliable for a good 'lay'...so why should I continue to get mail from men that I'm not sure of? Too many times we pay to come to Houston, we agree to go to a room, and I have to have my hubby finish off what the 'solo' guy we've just met couldn't finish.

The whole idea of the question was mainly to spark some thoughts from some of ya'll.

Simonton TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   742 to 751 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what