Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 3776610731
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   731 to 740 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I always pay my own way. My own way into the club or event, if meeting a couple for lunch/dinner I always pay my own bill. I have my own taxi and my own hotel room.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
As a single male, I do like to pay for cocktails during the initial meet & greet, whether I initiated the date or they did. I do not do dinners simply because of the time & cost involved.We all should know by at least the 3rd drink if there is any chemistry. As to traveling, I generally keep it at 20-25 miles otherwise we could meet halfway. NEVER REQUEST MONEY FOR GAS. I firmly believe that the single male and the couple each bring equal elements to the date, so any major costs can be shared. Just my thoughts that have served me well.

Highland Village TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
We don't really even think about it to be honest. When meeting another couple or single male it seems as if all parties reach for their wallets. Sure, we have offered to pick up the tab but others have offered with us. We don't feel that a single male should have to pay for everything. Then again we find that we treat single guys like anyone else. Afterall, we all want the same thing... a fun and sexxy time.

Newfield NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
ok then, if a sm ims us an wants to meet we will pay for some but after all he wants us an if we want to so say' get it on ' well he pays for the room now if we contack a sm we will pay for all thats because we want it now a sf we pay for everything you dont have to like it but thats the way it is

Pyatt AR
Username hidden
(26 posts)
WTF!? this is a 3 some forum, not couples + couples. The SM always pays with the exception of the college student, and an active duty sailor/soldier, my wife does her best to serve those who serve our country. Kendall, I agree with you on a lot you've said here on 3somes: alcohol does ease things on the DP, as well as shaving the balls; nothing is more distracting when both guys are in, balls deep, and you feel that hair on your balls Your wife is a lot like mine. She too loves to corrupt. Too bad we don't live closer, we could have a blast having a night on the town. Ever go to Vegas???

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
If it's a college student, we'll pay. If it's another couple, we go dutch, If it's a sm who sought us out, he pays. We don't seek sm's.

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I think the default assumption is that everybody pays their own way, that tabs for meals or hotel rooms should be split but anyone who travels pays their own expenses. If somebody wants to be generous and offer to pick up a check, it's a nice thing to do but I don't think it can be "expected."

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
I don't understand why it would be any different than meeting for another reason with a vanilla couple. Whatever happens it almost always plays out that we fight for the bill anyways!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Who really cares? I can't imagine a bigger turn off than a person coming at me with gas and toll reciepts - hey maybe we should chip in for their next oil change as well. I would think if you met someone for dinner or drinks the last thing on your mind is the check. Just pick it up. If money is such an issue then play at home

Highlandtown MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Both parties agree to go dutch. With the room & food .

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   731 to 740 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what