Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 3776610721
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   721 to 730 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It has nothing to do with dominance, and everything to do with friggin tact.

People are discussing such petty shit it's disgusting to even read. Seriously, you are swinging, you are having fun, you're going out, just how much can a hotel be? $100 a night? $200? seriously, what are we talking about here? it just doesn't get any cheaper and more petty than this.

I'm reading shit about wives being used as prostitutes for single males, people who feel that it's only right to split the bill, people who think that only this one or that one should pay.

My gosh, who cares, just pay it, whomever you are, what are you going to do, stand there and ask for half, a quarter? or claim, hey you get to bang my wife you should pay? wtf?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
This has been addressed many times but do you realize when you say it that way, you are making it sound like I (the collective SM "I") would be paying to have sex with your wife. Is that really the message you want out there?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the opportunity to meet and play with attractive women and will gladly offer to pay for a room but if I am told up front that in order to play, I have to pay? I say no way!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
My opinion if your a single male an you contact us, since your going to be getting the pleasure of having my wife then I think you should be willing to pay for the room an drinks now if we contact you then we should pay since were inviting you to join us, couples I think its only fair we split everything 50/50 the first time we meet after that we usually take turns paying, seems to work pretty good that way

Key West FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
if we contact a couple, and ask them to meet us in a bar/restaurant we pay.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
As far dinner and drinks I think dutch is the right way to go, now if you connect and decide to get a motel I think the single guy should pay. By the way we don't contact them they contact us.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
"Even if I was tempted to meet someone with those expectations It wouldn't be a 50/50 split."

We don't meet single guys, but if we did, he would only pay for what he ordered, just like if we met a vanilla friend, or a vanilla friend couple. We pay for what we ordered, they, or the person pays for what they ordered. I think that is fair.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
If you have to pull out a calculator, the night propbably isn't going to go well.

Just sayin'

:-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
When I played as a single guy, I would usually pay for everything. Now as a couple, its pretty much the same, we pay. It just seems easier to me. No hassles and there are no expectations to or from the single we are playing with.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1273 posts)
Hmmm, The issue of who pays has never come up with me, of course I usually just do the swing club scene and there it's everyone pays their own way in. Of course the clubs are BYOB, but I do talk with couples and offer them some of what I bring with me, or if I bring stuff for shooters or shots I happily offer to share. As for couples that expect their meals and drinks or hotel to be paid for, that seems to be a more entitlement that they expect than being out to have a good time. Yeah it there are expenses if you do the meal/drink and hotel, but why the feeling of entitlement, split the costs if you think the expense is too much, but don't expect for everything to be paid for. Generally for me it's the company and conversation that is more interesting, the bedroom (hotel room) play is a bonus. Leave the money matters out of the play and just enjoy the company and fun.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Depends how you look at this type of social interaction.

My opinion is that if you reach the point where you start thinking about who pays what, you may be better doing something else. In the other words if pressure starts already with money, at the beginning, that is probably not ideal situation ....

I tend to cover cost of the evening for everyone including hotel and i won't think twice about it, but people are different ...

Huntington Station NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   721 to 730 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what