Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 377661072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree completely. You can hide behind your profile but you can not hide from your own words. Some might be more "timid" in actually speaking the words out loud but that doesn't mean they aren't thinking them. I have always thought the best way to really know someone is to put a bit of pressure on them , toss them a few lemons and observe how they behave/ react. There is a lot of truth in the statement you never really know someone until you've had your first fight.

These forums are stock filled with little tidbits about the posters character...in many cases I suspect some people would be embarrassed to know the perception they've created of themselves.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Silvervette - wow, you are a chameleon! I think Sed said you looked like Johnny Depp, and I see that resemblance in one of your pics, but in another one, you're smiling like Matt Damon, and then you look completely different in another pic. For a woman who likes variety, that has to be a good trait! ;-)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6970 posts)
Mrs. Sav - I completely agree! I haven't looked, but has anyone ever asked for that functionality? Not that it meant we would ever get it...

I do know some here that say that they are nothing like what they post, but to me, you are what you say, and especially on a somewhat anonymous website, I think the posts are quite telling (i.e., they would never behave that way in real life, to your face - but now I know what they are really thinking).

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6970 posts)
I've said it before and will say it again. The best service this site could do is to link you forum postings directly to you profile. One simple click will tell you more about them than their 1,000 word profile or 43 certs.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I disagree. Maybe using that once, but over and over and over again? No - he's promoting his club.

In the end, it's a good thing he has thrown this around so much, because I'm sure that many, like me, will make sure to avoid any of his clubs.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6970 posts)
id gladly pay for it all to have a hot sls lady for fun instead of this snow nightmare

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6853 posts)
"I think every single person on the forum has a very good idea of who and what some people are."

I think Mrs. Sav is awesome, and I'm not a single person. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Because he feels it supports his position.

"I know better than you. I run a club and you don't, so I'm right and you're wrong."

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20224 posts)
I think that it is a very important reason why he posts. I would never have known about his 'expertise' in running lifestyle clubs in the Chicago area if I hadn't read his posts here. Why else would he mention them so frequently, when they really do not pertain to the thread topic?

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6970 posts)
I don't think he's here to promote his club.... I think he mentions it as part of his general message: he thinks he's better than most of us.

I mean, he might be promoting it elsewhere in the fora, but that's not why he does it here.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20224 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what