Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 3776610652
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... More 
Start   652 to 661 of 781   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I will not lie. We have seen people who we thought were interesting until we saw their certs and changed our minds.

You might not like that, but it's the truth. I don't think we're alone.

I object to the use of the word "unworthy". I'm not splitting hairs here - "uninteresting" is simply a choice made by taste. "Unworthy" is insulting. I would almost never use it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
Vabeachcouple...For what it's worth, my advice...NEVER apologize for being open minded and diverse. If someone would actually look at someone's certs and decide them to unworthy by those who they have chosen to at one time interacted with them, I wouldn't want them around anyway Methinks your fears exceed the actual likelihood that would be an issue

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Mrs. LWC . . . . come here and I'll certify you . . . .

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
This point has been discussed at length in other fora in the past. Certs "cert"ainly have their plusses and minuses.

In our case, minuses were deemed to outweigh plusses. We've had issues in the past where people name-drop based on certs they see, and we don't like that.

To be extremely frank - we have some friends of ours who we think would reflect poorly on us and make us *less* attractive to people perusing our profile. We don't want to hurt their feelings by refusing their certs, so we don't accept any certs from people we know locally as to avoid playing the "who do we allow and who don't we" game.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
Don't take things so literally guys....What I am saying is a cert assures a potential meet up couple/person (or someone you are chatting with on a Forum) that you are who you say you are. As a club owner...verifiable Certs may greatly shorten or even get your screening waived. If I were a single lady...no certs, don't even contact me, and that is the advice I give my clients and members

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
"IM seldom HO....Certs or you don't exist "

I find it stunning that someone who organizes club events believes this.

We only accepted our first in December precisely because of people who believe this way. But we know a great many couples who are the same way and do not "do" certs.

Up to you if you wish to discount un-certed people. But I'm telling you that you're way off if you think that means than most are fakes.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
LWC IM Seldom HO = In my seldom humble opinion :)

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
"I post, thairfour I am"

Without Certs however, "AM" could well be a 19 year kid with a skin condition and a colostomy bag in his Mom's basement.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I am an absolute fake, I paid for a lifetime membership so that I can terrorize short round shaped dickiedoos! the type whose mid section you have to punch in order to see his 2" clit like penis ;).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
IM seldom HO....Certs or you don't exist

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... More 
Start   652 to 661 of 781   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what