Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 377661062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vabeachcpl....Soooo buthurt...All because I embarasssed you by giving you a geography lesson and a reality check on the reality of your own state....LOL I'm sure "mask" is very impressed that you are defending her honor, but the you are doing it on a Saturday night at 9:30 PM yoiur time is a bit pathetic...don't you think? LOL I'm enterttaining 150 guests...gotta run.... Enjoy you fun filled evening moaning on the internet ...pffft

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"PP-Now you wanna play ignorant? Man up...you're 51"

Now?? He had been an ignorant fool from his first post. Do yourself a favor and ignore him completely. If everyone followed suit he would be gone in a few days, Trolls live for the attention and without it, he will shrivel up and slink off like his penis did years ago.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
"ad homen"

Is that like an odd hominid?

Puh-leeze. You might be the most arrogant and insulting person I've seen on here in at least a year.

As for your "retribution" - all you're doing is showing people who you are. You've done it enough that it's well known. You can't undo it anymore.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
"And PG, the answer to your question from 21 hours ago is HELL YES!"

Adding it to the list.

My "things to do when Nic and I see each other next" list is getting rather lengthy...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Silvervette More than commiserate what the person in question said about me with no provocation. Not to mention more accurate. Love to discuss it in more detail but I have an event in 5 hours Check out twitter page for updates #partyperks847 Bye for now

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
SW gold...the face is a she "Mrs Perks" and the body part belongs to a lady who at the time was 25 and super hot Mrs perks was 41 at the time so I'll pass on the compliment

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Silvervette...which insults? I am reminded of Sarah Palin...where they would quote her word for word verbatim and describe her life exactly as she did...and she would claim the twisted her words and misrepresented her life. It is fine with me is a "4" wants to tout herself as a "9.5", but when you attack others you better be able to justify it.....I was actually done with all of this, it is you guys keeping it alive

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vabeachcpl...correct..there ate places on SLS I promote the clubs, this section is not one of them, this is where I kill time while promoting on this site and others. My FIRST post ever in the forums section outside the club forums stated "Hopefully we can discuss this civilly and without personal attacks", and the bored housewife in question was the first to go off on a rant of ad homen insults and personal attacks, and her MuMU coffee clutch followed suit, both here and in the political forums. Like most wannabe bullies they can dish it out but can't take it, no surprise there. Me? Tonite I will be hosting an event with a sold out hotel and 150 to 200 guests.....the bored housewife will be in her bathrobe and have one eye on "here comes Honey Boo Boo" and the other on these forums...As foir you, only YOU know what your plans are It's like someone once said...Living welll is....well...you know :) :)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Silvervette..what insult? I asked is she posted a frontal face pic...how is that an insult?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Only the weak and helpless block then continue to cast insults at those they block and two of the posters in this thread have done it to me. I guess this is one definition of chickenshit.

And PG, the answer to your question from 21 hours ago is HELL YES! I was a little busy hosting (but not paying for) a couple.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what