Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 377661051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I never claimed to be "wildly popular". Nor do I wan to be. Spent the last two saturday nights at the club, tonight was a night to spend with the kiddo's and now hubby is watching basketball and I'm playing on here sending out rejection emails and doing other business on other sites.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Just posting...from my...tablet....to tell...you all...that I'm....too popular...to care...what you say....about me...which I prove....by obsessively refreshing...this forum thread...and ignoring...my party...to post in...

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Actually took didn't take "time out at all" ...I have my tablet handy and open to SLS and the "other" sites to get last minute request and messages...I'm working...soon to relax and join the my own party when I lock down at 10PM...just looked in here to see what all you "wildly popular" people were doing on a Saturday night,,,imagine my surprise when I saw many of you HERE obsessing over me and the fact I put "mask" in her place...LOL....TOO funny

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
that is missing a few teeth.... Peg I think you forgot that key part of the description.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
The man has the IQ and wit of a zipper-pull.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5156 posts)
Pipi, is a joke, Some people really need to think about what they post prior. seems That they forget what thier lies entail.......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Oops! I meant PP! Sorry, Va :)

Cripes. I hope we hit the big time someday where it's like "Dozens of cool couples want our attention, but no time for that - someone is WRONG on the INTERNET!!!"

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
No Party Perks is the one with the 150 person party he is leaving to come here to post.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
We're struggling just to make our schedules work to meet one or two people, and VA is skipping out on 150 person parties to throw insults and self-aggrandize on the internet?

How...uh...sad, I guess.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
umm its just now 9:30pm VA's time. He wrote that 3 hours ago. Your the one who took time out from a 150 person party to post.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what