Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 377661041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PG...little if any of this was or is addressed at or to you...NO idea why you would want to jump into the line of fire and stir the pot. Like I said, I stated my view on this topic and on a few of the people involved in it, I was done, it is you folks keeping it alive

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Does that mean you watch Honey Boo Boo? If so, it's confession time in the Men Should Act Like Men thread.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
This thread has fast become the Honey Boo Boo of the Fora....

I don't want to keep reading these replies, but I can't stop reading the replies.

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
pussy cost no matter what

Minooka IL

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Oh I am always a gentleman but I am not a "John". If a couple contacted your husband and told him they would only have an MFM with him if he bought dinner, drinks and paid for the room, would he feel the same way?

It's one thing to offer, it's quite another to have a couple make demands.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
WOW! And who said there was no room for drama in the "lifestyle"! Should anyone care, on occassion, if hubby would meet a cpl for mfm he always volunteers to pay for dinner, drinks and the room. It's just the gentlemenly thing to do he says.

Liz

Plano TX

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Ignore the (attention) Whore!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
My first and hopefully final comment on this brouhaha. Somewhere, PP has said his Sicilian heritage causes him to return an insult with a bigger insult. So even when he returns a bigger insult, he could have done worse, in theory. It's in his DNA, so you can't talk him out of it.

The cacophony of derision hurled his way may well be deserved, though I don't know what benefit the hurlers hope to get.

Meanwhile, other forum regulars have been even worse for at least a year, and I suspect for several years. (One profile, at least; another is apparently banished). And the longtime regulars NEVER question their motives or tactics. Basically sucking up to stay on their "good side", it would seem.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I think I'm glad that I was out of this... wow.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Does Pipi think he is beetlejuice? where if he chants his name, or in this case that he is sooo popular three times whatever he claims will come true ?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what