Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 377661032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You folks DO realize southparks mocks a great deal of what some of you people apparently praise support and stand for right?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
My favorite is kind of a tie.

The episode where Miz chokes-on-dicks dies, when butters goes to re-education camp , The episode where Cartman finds out who his momma is , When chef was killed off. just off the top of my head.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
The SP episode where Jesus rescues Santa was one of the funniest things I have ever seen on TV.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4937 posts)
No, I love South Park. Honey Boo Boo was horrible.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Vabeach...as bad as it appears to be, it is probably not even the worst program "for profit educational media" has to offer. Thank God for Big Bird, PBS and NPR

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
so Va, you will watch honey booboo, but were sickend about watching southpark??? ;-)~

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I had never heard of Honey Boo Boo until I saw a South Park episode making fun of it, Pandora. I watched about 5 minutes of it on youtube and was aghast at what I saw.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Somewhere, PP has said his Sicilian heritage causes him to return an insult with a bigger insult. So even when he returns a bigger insult, he could have done worse, in theory.It's in his DNA, so you can't talk him out of it.....Meanwhile, other forum regulars have been even worse for at least a year, and I suspect for several years. (One profile, at least; another is apparently banished). And the longtime regulars NEVER question their motives or tactics. Basically sucking up to stay on their "good side", it would seem.

Outdoors,,,Bingo on the "Sicani" DNA, I am not wired to have pathetic lower case "w" women with fake profiles that could just as well have ended up on a knitting web site as a swing site in their Wal-mart terrycloth bathrobes, and drooling wannabe internet E-heros barf unprovoked insults and me without slapping them back into reality.

In my world where men are men and women have self respect, the SM not only offers but insists on paying the tab on the first meeting...That is simply a fact. methinks those who have a problem with that or are offended by it "protestith way too much"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Cplofun...,never saw a single episode on Honey BooBoo, all I know is it is an English language program where subtitles are required, watched by a demographic of a minority who scoff at it, and majority of bored housewives with little else to do and follow as if it is an epic program they can relate to

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
PG...little if any of this was or is addressed at or to you...NO idea why you would want to jump into the line of fire and stir the pot. Like I said, I stated my view on this topic and on a few of the people involved in it, I was done, it is you folks keeping it alive

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what