Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 3776610181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"You should have told me you were ejamacted sooner, I would have addressed you accordingly...much respect"

If your respect only extends educated folks then I shall politely decline it.

Of course Reagan was "fed lines;" all modern presidents are. Noonan borrowed the line from a poem by Magee. You borrowed it incorrectly from both. Edjamacated? Perhaps. A boor? Without a doubt.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
RC Cola is useless without a Moon Pie.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Phoenixxx....RC is the best cola out there...sadly the sugar free version is god awful

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
silver just the fact that you know what it is makes me happy. lol I have to drive down to Bardstown to get it if I want it. And from my house that is about an hour drive. I don't make the trip very often but I will buy several cases when I am going through there. My grandma liked RC and she wouldn't let us drink those. We had to get something different.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
cplofunswingers ...Don't shoot the messenger 15, even 10 years ago single guys were considered poison. The SECOND swing club ever created in the US (Midnight interlude) tred to include them in the early 80s and was universally shunned and ridiculed for it and in fact, didn't survive. Acceptance of single guys is pretty much a product of the millennium, and I STILL have couples who opt out of my events because I welcome them. I am FAR from anti SM and I do consider them equal partners in the lifestyle, I am talking about manners, respect and class, not a hierarchy

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
cplofunswingers, I love the pic in front of Blues City Cafe.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Jan...HUGE Kudos for knowing Noonan fed that line to Reagan, as was the case with most "Reaganisms" She also fed him the soundbites "there you go again" and "A job is the best social program" Left to his own devices, he could barely sting two sentences together You should have told me you were ejamacted sooner, I would have addressed you accordingly...much respect

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Jack of all trades, master of none, eh?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Wait, so now couples are inviting singles into their world? Maybe I just don't get the purpose of swinging, but I thought it was more or less for people to explore their sexual desires, be it as a couple or flying solo. Couples are inviting singles into their world just as much as singles are inviting us into theirs.

Trying to establish some sort of Swinger Heirarchy is not only petty, but flat out insulting.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"it slipped the surly bounds of sanity"

John Magee, Jr. and Peggy Noonan just threw up. Surly BONDS.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what