Who pays for what : Swingers Discussion 37766
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for what
TOPIC: Who pays for what
Created by: jonsan4b1
Original Starting post for this thread:
In my yahoo group, we're having a debate/discussion on who pays for what when a couple includes a man for a threesome. Some of my questions are: When you contact a couple for a 'date', do you pay for dinner? just drinks? the room? or go dutch? With the price of gas now a days, are you willing to fill up a tank of gas(in our case, it's costing us about $65.00-$70.00 a tank) to travel to meet a couple? Are you willing to help pay for gas to meet them half way or all the way? or do you think it's their responsibilty? Keep in mind, this is when you have contacted them... Ok...now on the other hand...if THEY contact you, same questions....

When a husband decides to share his wife(who he supports and maintains) with another man, is it fair for him to 'pay' for someone to come in and have 'no strings' or rather 'free' sex, with his wife? And that, if the couple wants the sex bad enough, it's their 'duty' to pay for their end of the deal?

After discussing these matters with some guys(many think it's fair for us to go dutch,since we're both using the room)....I've just about decided to NOT contact single men) .....if I have to pay for it, I don't want it bad enough...lol. Ok, that's my .50 worth of opinion...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 777   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I am with a couple, I pay for nothing. If the single guy is really generous, I will offer to treat him to dinner or drinks or something like that. I recognize that this LS is very expensive and I've gone so far as to help with the room with a single guy once; not that he asked. I just did it. I am not cheap. Once when money was kinda crazy for me, I went out with someone who reserved the top of the line suite and I showed up looking really good and carrying a bottle of Ciroc Red Berry. We had a great time. I don't think anyone should feel burdened. It's really a case-by-case basis. However, let me say this, I ALWAYS come with money just in case; drive my own ride so I can bounce when I want to.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
If I am with a single female, I pay for everything.

If I am with a couple, sometimes I pay and sometimes they pay, but most of the time we split it.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Damn, to go from a legitimate question to talking about stupid TV. shows ridiculous. I am old school. If a man is meeting a women he pays for everything. If a man is meeting a couple he should at least buy the first round as a thank you for meeting and wanting to share with him.

Cambria CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
OK now having read some of the answers, i have to agree we have picked up the tab for things sometimes, when it was a friend we have played with many times, couple or single, if they were low on funds and we could cover it for them, but to do it for someone who is a tight wad leach? no that would never happen, so our main rule does apply here, only with a few exceptions from time to time.

Hamilton MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
OK first off i have not read any of the peoples answers here so far, just the subjest e mail, So for us this is our answer, it matters not to us who contacted who, who wants to play with who, if we are going to meet someone for dinner/drinks/play whatever, we pay our own gas,food, drinks, and half the hotel room if one is gotten, if someone is coming to meet us, they pay their own gas, drinks, dinner, and half of hotel room if one is gotten. maybe this is a bad way to think of it but, if you want to meet us? come meet us at your expense, we want to meet someone we go meet them at OUR expense. Not making fun of anyone as i said i did nto read all the e mails,but i have never heard of someone wanting me to pay their gas, food, drink, or room, if someone wants to pay all that for someone? heck thats up to them, and i wont care.

Now if i am single and want to meet a woman? i would offer to help pay the gas, and pay for dinner and the room, just how i was raised, that if i am taking a woman out on a date? i pay, unless its decided to be dutch treat, to me its different then going out on a date with a couple, some may think there is no difference, but to me there is, so for better or worse, thats my 2 cents worth on the topic at hand hahahah

Hamilton MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Ever notice how when you ignore someone if they are childish they will continue to try to interject themselves in the conversation? Notice the trying below.. lol lol .

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Family Guy has fallen off in recent years, but their early stuff is great. And American Dad is like the Colbert of cartoons.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Daniel Tosh did the episode featuring an girl without arms in such a way as to be hilarious and irreverent without being mean or condescending. I could take him or leave before that episode but I was so impressed with that one that I'm a reluctant fan.

I will always love Monty Python. Always.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
one word Peg- perspective, something we all earn as we age.... Well not all of us, some are too dense to get it.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
No I am not, but sometimes I look at what my friends twenty-somethings think is hilarious, and I just do not get it. It is then I remember my father and Monty Python. How he survived a drive to Florida with 4 teenagers quoting every line of dialogue from the tv show and the movies I will never know.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 777   End
TOPIC: Who pays for what