Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 2052471092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 334   End
User Details are only visible to members.
masculinebiguy2 ...Bingo and Bravo !

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
The way I see it, if I am invited by couple to play with them I will offer to pay for some of the cost. But the rule of who does the invite pays. But due to this is about swinging ,I would offer to pay some or all, re - room or a meal is part of. just my two cents worth .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
If he makes it a pleasurable experience for me, I will be whichever he wishes.

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Rofl.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
If you pay yourself -- are you the john or the prostitute?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
If I invite you out, I am taking care of it. If a dude invites me and asks me to pay half, I'd rather just pay myself.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
I stopped reading the replies about 100 posts ago but wanted to add what we personally do...even if it is considered wrong, pimping me out or whatever and I get blasted for it.

If we invite a single male, we typically pay for the room though most have offered to pay half or pay for a couple rounds of drinks. If it's a couple, we either split the cost or we pay one time, they pay the next or vice versa. If I am playing alone, "I" prefer the single male pay though I have paid if it was someone I really wanted to play with and things just turned out it was easier for me to go ahead and take care of the room. Mr Soul doesn't like me paying but he leaves it up to me. In his opinion, the guy should pay. When he travels and goes out, he takes care of drinks, etc...his room is covered by the company. He simply feels it's the gentleman's job to treat a lady like a lady and pick up the bill. For me, well I feel the same! Even if we are "just fucking", I like knowing the guy was interested enough to at least cover the cost of the room. Is it a deal breaker? No...but it IS very nice to be pampered a little and taken care of. Maybe it's just me but I like the feeling of a guy "taking care of me".

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Ya got that rite blue. Now when and if a hotwife came my way to play , I will pay, with $$$, and pleasure. Just saying my piece.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
while ya'll are arguing over who pays for the room a few of us are out having fun. lol

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Fun Ahoy...You're absolutely right! Let's do it! Hotel rooms for all!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 334   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room