Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Who pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 334   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've met some very classy gentlemen with very discriminating tastes! Fortunately, New Orleans has a fantastic selection of single men....& I have imported some too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
We've just simply gotten tired of everyone being broke. More often than not we just pay, although since our kids have moved out, we rarely need to anymore.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20264 posts)
Thank you for your input, Naughty. Several examples in your comment are very poignant, especially “…a very happy ending.”

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(286 posts)
With us,IF there is an attraction and we decide to take it further, whether with a couple or a SM we ALWAYS pay half if not more. Same goes if we meet someone and there is a distance to travel, we meet half way.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
A man's choice of hotel, restaurant, etc, is primarily based on his standards & his preferences. The accommodations are not how I make my decision. Obviously, I'd prefer la Pavilion to Motel 6, & Brennan's to the Lucky Dog stand on Bourbon, but that's not the only reason I'd go on a date with a man. As with most women on here, the initial interest has to be peaked to move any further. Since I never go on a play date with a new sm with expectations, no one knows how it will end until the chemistry, or lack thereof, is discovered. That's where the metaphor about investments & dividends comes in. Sometimes a good investment (ie.date....total package!) gives you a very happy ending!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Nicely said Nic.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Does everyone see the distinction between a gentleman offering to host and a couple (or husband) prostituting his wife?

A gentleman offering to treat a lady to a special evening is great fun for all. On the other hand, if the condition upon which a SM is permitted to play with the wife or couple is that he HAS to pay for the room because he is getting something in return, that's repugnant.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
going on a hot wife date tonight. SM has made the room reservations and setting up for champagne, raspberries & chocolate.

he insisted. his philosophy is that he's a gentleman. he's already proven that with how he has treated me on vanilla dates.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
As long as monetary "investments" are consistent with emotional investments -- politeness, compliments, respect, etc -- then money doesn't have to stand out as the devil in the details.

If an individual or couple is just self-centered, boorish, or otherwise an emotional burden, then it would indeed seem crass, if by their $50 they expect to get laid.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Hopefully, they will be appreciative and everyone will be rewarded handsomely when we adjourn to my hotel room afterwards."

Not trying to pick a fight, but that and other statements comparing women to a return on investment strike me as being a bit crass. Just my opinion.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 334   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room