Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 2052471051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 321   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic nailed what I have said from day one. There is an enormous difference between a gentleman offering to pay and a husband insisting he does. I've been this road before with another forumer, some of you I am sure wish you could forget that little incident as my opinion were as strong as they are now. Insisting that a man pay for your entertainment and the opportunity to see. meet or have sex with you is nothing short of prostitution. A gentlemen who offers is simply that a gentleman. Ladies if you can't see the difference and you see nothing wrong with your husbands insistence that he pay it all I suggest you think long and hard about what that says about him and his feelings on your pleasure as apposed to his own. When a man will jump through hoops for the chance at a single female but not allow you to base your play partners on attraction and not on their ability/willingness to pay I think you really need to take a hard look at what the FUCK is going on. Mr Sav pays for my manicure which is something I enjoy and sure as hell would pay for my fun whatever course that took nor would he ever want me to feel I was worth a 100.00 hotel room at someone else expense but not worth a 100.00 bucks at his expense. I 'll give it away for nothing before I will allow myself to be sold to the highest bidder . Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
That whole investment things, boils right back to prostitution...please people, try to think before you allow your fingers to give away your conundrum!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
My two cents here. If you put up a post, you pay. If you are in a vanilla situation and you invite someone out, you pay. If they offer to pay half, then you decide. If we invite, we pay, period, whether it's a couple or single. We find that with a couple the other couple almost always wants to split. I'm off topic here, this is really about food....mmmm..food.

Anyway, regarding a room???? you invite, you pay!!!!

Ms

Washington DC

Username hidden
(21 posts)
id pay for the room with cincy anytime and id bring a nice bottle of wine too

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
I see no problem paying,,, knowing I will be paying one way or another. Soooo there you go.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Anyone who has met you is a Lucky Dog Ms. Cincy

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I could go for a Lucky Dog, actually.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
I've met some very classy gentlemen with very discriminating tastes! Fortunately, New Orleans has a fantastic selection of single men....& I have imported some too.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
We've just simply gotten tired of everyone being broke. More often than not we just pay, although since our kids have moved out, we rarely need to anymore.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17672 posts)
Thank you for your input, Naughty. Several examples in your comment are very poignant, especially “…a very happy ending.”

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 321   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room