Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 2052471042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 327   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes that man has true class. He likens women to dishes to be shared at a party. Now that I tell you is real class.

If someone can't see the difference between demanding/expecting and gracefully accepting an offer to pay bring your "dish" over to his parties. He'd be happy to pass them around for sharing with like minded people.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5459 posts)
curiouscpl702 ...That's why I said flawed logic...the whole prostitution thing is a retarded concept that was as I recall originally brought up by a bored housewife harpy trying to justify being clueless and classless

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
curious couple,

I love your profile pic!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Although I said that the I initiator should pay, I don't think that its prostition if you expect the guy to pay. It's not like you are saying, I need a room, ill go have sex so someone will pay for it... Now that would be prostitution.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Oh I completely understand and agree, but you see there are those who have claimed that if a couple insists that a single guy pays the checks on the first encounter, than they are simply prostituting the lady. My example simply points out that if the lady or couple insists they pay for HIM, By their own flawed logic, they are soliciting prostitution.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
For me personally, I never meet a new single male with any expectations.....hotel, dinner, drinks, or sex. But, if there is chemistry & a mutual attraction, then we make decisions about the logistics. This is a sex site after all, & trust me, I am getting every bit as much pleasure as he is out of our encounter. Don't think that's the way prostitution works.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
If you 'expect' others to pay your way: food, drink, hotel. And then fuck them, how is that different than prostitution?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16453 posts)
naughtyinnawlins...it wasn't me who brought up the prostitution analogy...I am just going with the flow

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Prostitution? Really?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Totally my pleasure.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 327   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room