Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Who pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 430   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Yourluv: As it should have been.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5459 posts)
Hi BLT,

Thanks, once in a while I have time to peek in for a bit. As far as the wedding and honeymoon experiences go, it was the couple's who took care of everything, and I was their guest.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12218 posts)
@Yourluv: Good to see you. It has been a while. So did you contribute to their suite or what? Funny, I had a M&G with a couple recently and as I sat there chatting with them, this thread came to my mind. They are not in a position to host at this time and I don't plan to although I can and used to. It will be interesting to see where this goes as I don't contribute to the room with couples.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5459 posts)
"I've exchanged a couple of emails with a young cuckold couple. When they mentioned that they are engaged, I (jokingly) suggested that, if they really wanted to go all in on the cuckold thing, the bride would spend their wedding night with the bull and let him do the consummation. The idea actually interests them. smh. So, should the bull chip in for the honeymoon suite? Bring a nice bottle of champagne? Is a wedding gift expected? I checked Emily Post, and she has no advice for these situations"

------

Funny.... I've found each cuckold couple have their own 'thing', and obviously varies from couple to couple. In my wedding night experience with a couple, the cuck was on one side, the hotwife in the middle, and I on the other side, however, he did not participate.

The honeymoon experiences were similar, however, the cuck was either on the couch our guest suite. And yes, its expected that the bull consummate the marriage :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12218 posts)
Imo I think all parties involved should share the cost. I personally don't like to be treated as I see myself as a very independent type. That's just my two cents. Rabbit and Scamp, I read your profile beggining to end and I must say it is very entertaining and humorously enticing. Shame I live all the way down here in Tejas. Lol

Mesquite TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I pay for the biscuits and I always like to give the lady at the counter a big tip. I've found that most like that. No bull.

Mr. A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(172 posts)
"but let the husband sleep with the dog."

Who pays for the dog biscuits?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11922 posts)
@Fun: Is this a real scenario or a mind fuck? If you want to do it so bad. pay your travel expenses. It's called attending a destination wedding and totally different. I paid my own travel expenses, etc. to attend my nephew's wedding in Hawaii and there was nothing like that waiting for me and I dropped a cash gift.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5459 posts)
Nah, the bull should host the cuckhold couple in his house....but let the husband sleep with the dog.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4485 posts)
So, what about the wedding trip? If they invite the bull along to service the wife while she cuckolds her new hubby, should they pick up his travel expenses?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11922 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 430   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room