Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Who pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 434   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We always get the room since we are going to say goodnite, get satisfied by each other and crash out.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2390 posts)
Who ever is hosting should pay for the room, so basically if we drive 50-100-1000 miles to meet at their invitation then they pay, if we invite and are hosting then we pay. That's just my opinion!

Dundalk MD
Username hidden
(203 posts)
I always host

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10005 posts)
We don't fuck in the back of trucks scamp lol. actually we have only played in a hotel 4 times most time we play at either our or their house. again never had a problem with the hotel who pays. and we do not use rubbers either. The last few months we have been so damn busy that we barely have time to play with each other much less anyone else.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5249 posts)
I love shelly :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10005 posts)
I see nothing wrong with paying for a room, if someone wants to spit that's cool to.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(656 posts)
If you were throwing a birthday party for her would there be a door charge or would you foot the bill because you wanted her to be happy? If this happens so often that your budget is affected, then you should search out a different venue. When you are paying for the room, you have the right to ask someone to leave.

Now, a great place to save money while getting your wife banged is recycling condoms. A little Clorox and then check for leaks! Roll it back over a banana and wrap it in a gold Easter Bunny foil wrapper.

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
"I'm bored with this argument.... The real truth is that whoever wants to fuck the most will probably end up paying for it. If you have to debate about it, you should probably shut up and go home and fuck yourself.

Mrs. Uriah

-----------------------

Mrs. Uriah,

Truer words have never been spoken. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12224 posts)
"...if we play with a single male, he pays the room for the privilege of fucking my wife..."

And if he fucks her in the back of his pick-up truck does he just give you the $40 he saved on the Red Roof Inn?

;^D

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2154 posts)
" if we play with a single male, he pays the room for the privilege of fucking my wife,"

if Trooper had this attitude we wouldn't be swinging, because quite frankly that would make me feel like a prostitute.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20324 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 434   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room