Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 20524710311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Start   311 to 320 of 325   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is that to you bad M? That we ask single to pay the room? Just askin...

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4886 posts)
If I ever feel like I am being asked to pay for the room or dinner or drinks just so I can have sex with a woman, I am out. I know it is splitting hairs and like I said, I offer to pay but if a guy actually said to me, "If you pay for the room, my wife will fuck you and if you don't, we will find someone else", I would have to pass.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
uh huh!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
Nick the difrence is that if any man is lucky enough to get with my wife,,Cuz when I tell you shes hot in bed Beleive me she is, So if he wants it he is going to pay the room,If he has a problem with that,,We just want meet him ,no loss at all to us,,The woman, Well I get to tag that ass also if you know what Im saying,So I have zero problem paying for all...Just the way we roll.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4886 posts)
Mickey, if your wife wanted to meet a single male, would you also pay for the room since she is getting something that she desires from the experience? Or would you feel the SM is "privileged" to be with her? If so, why isn't the SF privileged?

I am not picking on you, just pointing out the somewhat sexist approach to all of this. When swingers get together, hopefully EVERYONE is getting some enjoyment from it so to say certain people should pay for that privilege and not others is just silly. Most SF I know insist on sharing the cost of any meet as they do not want to feel they were "paid" for their "services".

That said, I still feel a sense of chivalry when taking out a single female and always pick up the check for dinner and/or hotel room. Yes it is a contradiction. So sue me!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
When we meet a cpl for play at the hotel, we split room cost only, If we have a female come meet us at the room I pay food drink and the room,Its the least I can do because me and the wife get plenty fun out of it,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4886 posts)
I'm always willing to at least help pay the total costs for the evening, however, more times than not, that effort is vetoed. I regularly slide an increase on the tip on the table, etc.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
with us, we have definately played in hotel rooms in the past. With us, like others have said...like last night, we usually hotel it regardless when we party out of town. So we have never halfsied unless they took the other bed in the room. We have never seen it as a deal breaker though. MFMs, ahhh we have no actual experience. If he were not staying the night, which I would not be comfortable with, we would pay.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
enigma322 if you want a mmf i will pay for the room anytime!

Hillsborough NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
So far, when it's been MFM, we've gotten the room and invited the SM to join us..he leaves after playtime and we have our room through the night (like a little staycation).

When we meet with another couple, we have split the bill most of the time. Other times we've alternated or one will pay for dinner while the other pays for the room.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Start   311 to 320 of 325   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room