Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Who pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Start   311 to 320 of 334   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We host at home or, if using a hotel, pay for the room. For J, it may be a bit of a control issue. He likes his own space and does not like to put himself at the mercy of someone else's whim. This is what makes him a reluctant houseguest, too.

For me it is comfort and habit. I like to be physically comfortable before, during and after an encounter and having access to my own things is the key to this. So we get the room and use it as our own space to which we invite a single but this quirk has nothing whatsoever to do with money and everything to do with me wanting a ratty sweatshirt and boy shorts from my suitcase IMMEDIATELY.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
Since I usually host in my home, this is rarely an issue. My comment was paraphrasing what was posted prior to my post. The bottom line is, money is never an issue, it is simply whatever everyone is comfortable with.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12326 posts)
I don't have too many rules, but I do have one here. I always pay for the dinner (food, wine, tip, ...) which is usually in a white table cloth restaurant and I always pay for the hotel room. I just reach for the check when it comes and I pay for it.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Oh. And i cant tell you how many times ive made this stupid mistake knowing better. Dont get a room before youre both physically there.

Since i can be pretty spontaneous ive jumped on the "lets skip dinner and get to business" dates before. And ive ended up paying for rooms that never got used.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
"If you pay for the room, my wife will fuck you and if you don't, we will find someone else", I would have to pass." Nic, A statement like that points to a complete lack of decorum on a couples' behalf. Personality-wise I would imagine there would be many other ways a clashing would occur.

As a part of a couple, I can't imagine talking to someone that way.

More often than not, we have people over here or we go to their place so the hotel thing isn't an issue. As a general rule, when we visit others we bring a bottle of something to drink that night and a bottle of wine as a "thank you" for hosting.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
My personal opinion.

If we meet a single guy. We usually pay for the simple fact they usually complain off the bat they are broke. But its nice if they offer and we wont turn it down. But dont expect it.

Couples prolly should split. Thats fair.

If im meeting a couple. I have no problem and offer to pay.

If my wife is playing alone. Call it just plain arrogance on my part but if she comes home with a hotel bill on the credit card or expends any money for the evening i would be pissed. If youre going to have sex with my wife, it better not cost ME money....lol

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
no M i meant help with the room,, I pay for all of my wifes drinks and meals,, We meet cpls we split the room and each pays their food and drink, I will never prostitute Tana out and she doesnt ever wana b paid lol,,I was just saying I guess the wrong way because beleive it or not we have had more than 1 single male say hes kinda short on funds and asked if we could pay the room and he give us some money later,,THAT WAS A OH HELL NO FOR US,,,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Is it bad for me? Mickey, what you are saying is that because you think that your wife is a hot fox the guy should be paying for her meal/hotel for the privilege of having sex with her. In essence you are prostituting your wife. What difference does it make whether she's hot or not? in someone's eyes everybody is hot ;).

We split the bill, end of story, man woman, of no relevance. Swinging for us is not about money.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17244 posts)
Male

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Is that to you bad M? That we ask single to pay the room? Just askin...

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Start   311 to 320 of 334   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room