Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 20524710291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Start   291 to 300 of 322   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Some couples look at it like this:

Youre getting to fuck the wife. Thats our contribution. You got picked out of dozens of others. The least you could do is make the accommodations.

Kind of like if you were a single guy meeting a single woman. Wouldn't you pay for dinner and a room?

I can see where they are coming from. But in my opinion its more of a nice gesture, I would never DEMAND it.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
i say split the room.........and everything is dutch treat

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Welcome lutzcouple.

So are you saying the SM should pay for everything or split all costs?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
From the one pic I can see, Ms. Lutz should have no doubts about her desireability.

Welcome to the forums; hope you enjoy yourselves.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10372 posts)
If we set something up and the guy expects us to pay for everything(dinner, drinks, etc) he's gonna have to jack off when he gets home. The Ms. wants to know she is desired and not by some cheap ass fool.

Lutz FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
cincy........show us the ratty shirt and boy shorts will ya :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
As a solo male, I feel it's a 50-50 'proposition' when it comes to paying for the room LOL As for drinks and dinner we pay our own tabs and by then the 3 of us know if we want to get a room or not, at which time we will all enthusiastically split the cost of a room together for after dinner fun...or we will part for the evening.. It's like a hot date for the couple and the single and that's one of the things that made the idea exciting enough to meet in the 1st place, is it not?

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
I will ask regarding the sharing of costs for a room and drinks, etc, but if a couple expects me to pay everything, I decline the date. If I'm expected to pick up the tab, her husband is not invited.

I have occasionally played when I travel, but the room is expensed anyway, so there are no costs to share, other than I usually will have a bottle of wine in the room.

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
We host at home or, if using a hotel, pay for the room. For J, it may be a bit of a control issue. He likes his own space and does not like to put himself at the mercy of someone else's whim. This is what makes him a reluctant houseguest, too.

For me it is comfort and habit. I like to be physically comfortable before, during and after an encounter and having access to my own things is the key to this. So we get the room and use it as our own space to which we invite a single but this quirk has nothing whatsoever to do with money and everything to do with me wanting a ratty sweatshirt and boy shorts from my suitcase IMMEDIATELY.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3764 posts)
Since I usually host in my home, this is rarely an issue. My comment was paraphrasing what was posted prior to my post. The bottom line is, money is never an issue, it is simply whatever everyone is comfortable with.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Start   291 to 300 of 322   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room