Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 20524710291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Start   291 to 300 of 334   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now normally I wouldn't go for a charity fuck but I might make an exception for certain hotties.

Just sayin'

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
We are generally not into single guys, but if we were would not expect someone else to pay for a meet that we initiated and planned. Unless of course we had no real desire to do it but were being charitable to a single male we felt sorry for :)

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
*Youre getting to fuck the wife. Thats our contribution. You got picked out of dozens of others. The least you could do is make the accommodations. *

That couple might as well send the wife out to work the local corners.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
I agree with the last few posters, there shouldn't be any stress over money and frankly, there hasn't been with any of the couples I meet. In fact, it is usually the other way around with each of us trying to grab the bar bill or dinner tab. We are sharing an evening of fun so quit worrying about the bill and enjoy!

Like TT, I host at my house a lot and the couples always bring some wine or something and I do the same if invited over. Why would standard etiquette and social grace go out the window just because we are going to get naked? lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
I'd stick by our original plan. We don't usually do the hotel thing. Liz and I LOVE to host, though we do go out as well. It's nice if someone brings a bottle of something to drink that evening, but it's not expected. Whenever we go somewhere. We bring something to drink that night, and a bottle of wine as a "thank you for hosting."

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Very well put fishing...2 thumbs up...5 stars reply ;)

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Ok I find this all kind of funny and I know I am going to catch alot of flak from my comments. I have read the comments about how the single guy should pay because of all the different reasons and so forth. I just wonder what happens if its a single female.. Do we throw womens rights out the door or do we treat her like we would a single male? Just food for thought because no one has mentioned this. For us we treat everyone the same be it couple,male, or female. The way we understand things is..if we invite you, you are our guest..if you invite us, we are your guest

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
For us if we are inviting a SM out for the evening. We pay for the hotel. We will make an evening of it and stay overnight. So why would we expect the SM to pay for the room. However, we are not going to pay for his drinks etc. He is a grown man. We may pay for a drink or two but only if we want too. There is no expectation to pay.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
When it comes to rooms we always get our own she likes to have her own space to get ready, freshen up, ect.. It may just be me but we are all just looking to go out and have a lot of fun...Guy chivalry isn't dead it never hurts to buy a round .... It just seams there is way to much emphasis on who pays for what..just go out have fun and forget about who pays for what...Just a note,, singles and couples if u don't have enough money to pay for the night on your own u should stay home and watch tv..

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
NicAtNight, you are absolutely right. Besides, it is the single guy's room if he pays all. Just for the sake of dignity, share the cost.

Exton PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Start   291 to 300 of 334   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room