Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Who pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Start   261 to 270 of 334   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Like anything else is life is someone meets you half way how can that be a bad thing? I do think there would be a double standard when it comes to single males versus single females. Biggest difference is there seems to be a LOT more SM than SF.

Just our thoughts.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Yourluvr: It’s all about the woman. As someone once said, “A happy woman is a happy man.”

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
As a couple gearing up for our 1st 3sum (and with a female), I fully intend to pay for the room and drinks. I will let her buy a round if she offers, but I intend to take care of the rest.

yup, to me she is doing us a HUGE favor ;) No matter how many times we make her cum ;)

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Either one, as long as we have some free time! If it's winter and there's snow, we'll bring out skis.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(150 posts)
Then let's make it happen. Prefer a fall or winter setting?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
I was thinking that cabin in the forest was still a good idea! That was actually the best idea a single guy ever had for us.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(150 posts)
You and the "Mrs." are ALWAYS welcome at my house TWH!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
I think it depends on the circumstances. When I was a single guy, a couple wanted me to travel about 100 miles to fulfill a fantasy. They booked the room and didn't ask me to pitch in. We all had a great time, and they still have the video to keep the memory alive. But it amazes me the number of single guys who contact us, begging us to meet them, yet they never offer to get a room to host, let alone to host at their place. It's always, "How about I come to your house and fuck your wife?" We actually do host when we can, but those guys would have much better odds if they would, at least occasionally, step up a little.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(150 posts)
lobster appetizers it is ladies :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
we generally on nights we are meeting a single that we might want to play with get a room unless we are meeting at the club. We will stay there overnight whether or not we take the single male back to the room or not. If he does get invited up we don't expect him to pay for the room or even part of it. For us the one SM we used to meet with frequently we used to let him spend the night with us.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Start   261 to 270 of 334   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room