Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 20524710171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 334   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JimandJessica....that's reasonable...but I would bet that in the mejority of cases, no matter how many you accept or turn down, the majority of the time it is single gentlemen contacting you...correct?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Methinks when someone dwells on a phrase over and over again that no one ever said but them, it is associated with a bad experience or time in their life...again...there is a deep rooted issue here, she protestith way too much...I put the poor little girl on ignore, for her own good

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Grow up Punkin...You're sounding more and more childish, desperate and pathetic. Best you put me back on ignore, clearly you are not adult or stable enough to do otherwise...clearly you have issues, I wish you luck resolving them

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"methinks there is a deep rooted issue here Mrs SAV is not sharing with us "

Yeah it's called self respect...you should give it a try sometime.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
LOL.........keep the insults coming, when you look in the mirror after insulting others you only look better in your own eyes.

Keep bragging up your parties and rock on and more power to you but don't for one minute don't profess you know anything about my life nor my lifestyle...you'd be quite foolish and misguided if you did. but than we already knew that didn't we. BTW the I do appreciate your honesty in admitting it was you who blocked me . Now go cry to the "mod" , I have no need to block nor have anyone fight my battles for me, In fact I enjoy your pathetic attempts to look manly and worldly....better than most TV actually. Kinda like Homer and Dale Gribble all rolled into one without commercials because we all know you never take a break on being a fool.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Will you deny her the pleasure simply because if "he gets to fuck my wife" he damn well better pay for the room" Again...NO ONE said that but her...methinks there is a deep rooted issue here Mrs SAV is not sharing with us

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I blocked you Mrs Sav, for this very reason, because you have an ax to grind with me and you are incapable of addressing me without unprovoked insult and hostility....that's your problem not mine, and it is not me who runs to the Mods any time their itty bitty feeeeeelings get hurt, and we both know what I mean. (Don't we?) Frankly I have no idea how you became unblocked, and in the beginning, I don't recall ever addressing YOU directly... but in any case, you really should grow up and get over it. Anyway... If you are "well informed" about my events, than you would know we are the premier club in the area (about 6 million people and 11 clubs) in terms of attendance and rep, and even our friendly and not so friendly competitors don't deny that, but on the list of people who I have to talk myself or my business up to, you are low on the list. I am however, sure that at that club house in Alabama behind the feed store where $25 and a bowl of potato salad gets you in, they are highly impressed with your 116 pics, at my venues Honey, you would be just another girl, so spare me the sanctimonious nonsense please. You don't think guys should have to be the ones to pay when they get with you and hubby, I get it... fine, more power to you. Again, just know many disagree with you, and because we do that should not induce the ridiculous delusion that you are "better" than us...quite the contrary...like I said...best of luck

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Whoever makes the invitation pays for the room. Since we invite the men, we pay. If we accepted invitations from men, we'd expect them to pay. It's just like vanilla things - we don't ask people out to dinner and then expect them to pay.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Thanks for answering my question. I chose to not be kept by any man but if that's what works for you more power to you. A gift is no longer a gift if it is demanded or expected. I want nothing from any man he feels obligated to provide for me or give me. Mr Sav takes care of me not because I demand it but because he loves me and wants to , he also pays for whatever pleasures I desire willingly and happily not because he is obligated to and he sure doesn't expect anyone to pay so that I might have that pleasure which I seek.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
ALL4" What is the difference is we ask a guy to get a room the first time around or if you liked tall surfer types and only that! "

The difference is I base who I play with on attraction not on their willingness to pay. The question of who will pay what is distasteful and plays absolutely no role in my level of attraction or desire to play with someone. I get you don't want to bond and socialize with men and have no problem with that at all but that has absolutely nothing to do with insisting that they pay. What if you found an attractive gentlemen who for whatever reason simply could not afford to pay for the entire room? Do you simply cross him off the list. What of you men who insist? What if the Mrs finds herself desirous of the man who can pay ? Will you deny her the pleasure simply because if "he gets to fuck my wife" he damn well better pay for the room?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 334   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room