Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 20524710171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 327   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Whoever makes the invitation pays for the room. Since we invite the men, we pay. If we accepted invitations from men, we'd expect them to pay. It's just like vanilla things - we don't ask people out to dinner and then expect them to pay.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Thanks for answering my question. I chose to not be kept by any man but if that's what works for you more power to you. A gift is no longer a gift if it is demanded or expected. I want nothing from any man he feels obligated to provide for me or give me. Mr Sav takes care of me not because I demand it but because he loves me and wants to , he also pays for whatever pleasures I desire willingly and happily not because he is obligated to and he sure doesn't expect anyone to pay so that I might have that pleasure which I seek.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
ALL4" What is the difference is we ask a guy to get a room the first time around or if you liked tall surfer types and only that! "

The difference is I base who I play with on attraction not on their willingness to pay. The question of who will pay what is distasteful and plays absolutely no role in my level of attraction or desire to play with someone. I get you don't want to bond and socialize with men and have no problem with that at all but that has absolutely nothing to do with insisting that they pay. What if you found an attractive gentlemen who for whatever reason simply could not afford to pay for the entire room? Do you simply cross him off the list. What of you men who insist? What if the Mrs finds herself desirous of the man who can pay ? Will you deny her the pleasure simply because if "he gets to fuck my wife" he damn well better pay for the room?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
"You're a bleached blond with an "ok" body who is a 7.5 who fancies herself a 10 with a profile on SLS who lives in Alabama...like I said...i never expected you to get it."

Let me point out it was you who blocked me several months ago I simply unblocked you immediately when I noticed it. It wasn't until just this week you unblocked me. I suppose it was because most people here either have you blocked or simply ignore you and you'd run out of people who'd actually converse with you. The fact that you are not smart enough to know the difference between "offering" to pay and demanding payment is not something I can correct. Small minds generally lack common sense. I don't really give a rats ass how many parties you host it says absolutely nothing about your ethics nor does it in fact actually mean you swing. All it really means is you provide a venue for others to party .Just like owning a restaurant doesn't mean you can cook. I've very much enjoyed your macho man stance , I suppose a man like you must "demand" respect when it isn't given freely. On another note trust I am well informed about your parties and from what I hear I am thankful I no longer live in your area. If your snide reference of my residing in AL was meant to demean or the people of the south trust it shows shows your ignorance . Only a small man insults others in an attempt to look bigger. On a side note , not that it matters I happen to a natural born blonde . Your entire opinion of my looks is meaningless and by the very fact that you'd attack me tells everyone more about you than any other garbage you'd spewed to date. I'm glad I could be of service making you the fool. As for your "stature " your photo speaks for itself which up until now I was respectful enough to mention. Please do be sure to run to the Mod claiming I attacked you which I clearly did not . Be sure to block me again any time.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Julya...again....well said

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
SB311.....there is no "right or wrong"...except when someone claims someone else's preference and point of view is tad-amount to prostitution. That is all at once ridiculous and offensive and lowbrow. My view is based on both the way I was raised and taught about the way a man should behave from and ethical point of view, and simple supply and demand from a practical point of view. What some people miss in mine and others opinion is if a couple DECLINES to have the single gentlemen pay, that is fine, but if the single gentlemen fails to offer, that should be a HUGE red flag. In my world, there is an obligatory tug of war between the men with dining checks, bar bills and yes, hotel check ins...again...just the way I was raised.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
LOL....please tell your your're joking Precious, and that you DO know "CON" means Convention? Actually, never-mind.....i'm not sure you did I have no idea what your hubby has in mind,like I said, you raised the specter of prostitution, I was just slumming it down at your level. What's wrong, you can dish it out but can't take it? Like I also said, whatever works for you is fine with me, I am just pointing not it's implications, trust me, I never expected you to get it. As for me, please don't embarrass yourself sunshine, a person of your station in life has no way of knowing anything about a person of my stature in general, or least of all about me in particular. I run 4 clubs, have a group membership on this site alone of over 1600 people, and a web site that gets 15,000 hits a month, and can go anywhere in the US and know lifestyle people. You're a bleached blond with an "ok" body who is a 7.5 who fancies herself a 10 with a profile on SLS who lives in Alabama...like I said...i never expected you to get it. I fully understand your view on this, there was no reason for you to try to attack me without provocation to make your point. I actually thought you had me blocked, and that was fine by me. (Not to worry, I am not one to run to the Mods and complain) Again, just know your view is not a view shared by people in "other" circles....best of luck

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I'm not your pumkin nor you're sweetie and it is extremely clear to me that you have zero respect for women and even less of single men. As to Mr Sav pimping me out get a clue idiot, as a grown women I decide who, where , if and when I will play with anyone. Mr Sav doesn't set up dates for me .

I find the fact you used the word "con" in your previous post that only thing you've said that has made the slightest bit of sense.

Happy Conning ,

My mother always told me you can't fix stupid and she was right. I suppose the fact that a man is willing to pay to have sex with your /or someone else's wife should extremely flattering to you, personally I have more self worth than that. My pleasures come with no expectation of compensation. I'd rather give it away then sell myself cheap and keep my pride and self respect in tact. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
And for the record.... "You get to fuck my wife so you are gonna pay for it" ? NO ONE said anything close to that...except Mrs SAV

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
just a bunch of human dildos to be used, taken advantage of? Ummm....no sweetie, you have that completely inverted. A guy who gets a free room as if he weren't one of a million just like him is neither being used, or taken advantage of

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 327   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room