Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 20524710161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 327   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is not so much that I object to a man paying for dinner, drinks or even a room. It is the demand/expectation that they pay that troubles me. I don't see sex as providing a "service" and therefore there are can be no demands of "compensation". I am even more annoyed when this rule(lack of better word) is explained with words like" "he is fucking my wife so of course he pays" . It is that rational that turns what should be a pleasurable experience for all involved into a bartering proposition. If a wife found a particular man attractive and he was unable to pay there would be no play, than attraction is no longer the first motive of sex , it takes a back seat to the mans ability to pay....I find that rather twisted. I also find it demeaning when a man takes this stance and claims no man will have access to wife unless he is willing to foot the bill. To me that is selfish and indicates he is not completely on board or comfortable sharing me with others. It reeks of "if he isn't getting his by golly someone is going to pay" ! Especially when these same men wouldn't bat an eye at shelling out money for dinner, drinks and a room for the chance at a single female. For the record I get some men think that is what gentlemen do but a gentlemen would also provide for his wives pleasure .Why is he no longer a gentleman to his own wife when hypothetically her having sex with other men is a shared fantasy? Anything else makes him sexist in my book with a view of his wife as a commodity not a partner.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
We play on attractiveness and we will not deal deal if he will not pay for room or provide his home! So what!

Julya....you need not explain yourself to anyone or seek anyone's approval, least of all those not secure enough in their own opinions to express them without attacking you for yours. Stick to your guns, you are on the right track. If a man doesn't strongly offer to fit the bill, it shows a lack of manhood and character, and if a women has so little self respect she doesn't expect that of him, she has as many issues as he does. As for the MAN in these couples who pays for this guy who put in the grueling leg work of putting a profile on a swing site and showing up without expecting this guy to at least offer...Good Lord...don't even get me started

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
LOL SCORE!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
JimandJessica....that's reasonable...but I would bet that in the mejority of cases, no matter how many you accept or turn down, the majority of the time it is single gentlemen contacting you...correct?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Methinks when someone dwells on a phrase over and over again that no one ever said but them, it is associated with a bad experience or time in their life...again...there is a deep rooted issue here, she protestith way too much...I put the poor little girl on ignore, for her own good

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Grow up Punkin...You're sounding more and more childish, desperate and pathetic. Best you put me back on ignore, clearly you are not adult or stable enough to do otherwise...clearly you have issues, I wish you luck resolving them

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"methinks there is a deep rooted issue here Mrs SAV is not sharing with us "

Yeah it's called self respect...you should give it a try sometime.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
LOL.........keep the insults coming, when you look in the mirror after insulting others you only look better in your own eyes.

Keep bragging up your parties and rock on and more power to you but don't for one minute don't profess you know anything about my life nor my lifestyle...you'd be quite foolish and misguided if you did. but than we already knew that didn't we. BTW the I do appreciate your honesty in admitting it was you who blocked me . Now go cry to the "mod" , I have no need to block nor have anyone fight my battles for me, In fact I enjoy your pathetic attempts to look manly and worldly....better than most TV actually. Kinda like Homer and Dale Gribble all rolled into one without commercials because we all know you never take a break on being a fool.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
"Will you deny her the pleasure simply because if "he gets to fuck my wife" he damn well better pay for the room" Again...NO ONE said that but her...methinks there is a deep rooted issue here Mrs SAV is not sharing with us

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I blocked you Mrs Sav, for this very reason, because you have an ax to grind with me and you are incapable of addressing me without unprovoked insult and hostility....that's your problem not mine, and it is not me who runs to the Mods any time their itty bitty feeeeeelings get hurt, and we both know what I mean. (Don't we?) Frankly I have no idea how you became unblocked, and in the beginning, I don't recall ever addressing YOU directly... but in any case, you really should grow up and get over it. Anyway... If you are "well informed" about my events, than you would know we are the premier club in the area (about 6 million people and 11 clubs) in terms of attendance and rep, and even our friendly and not so friendly competitors don't deny that, but on the list of people who I have to talk myself or my business up to, you are low on the list. I am however, sure that at that club house in Alabama behind the feed store where $25 and a bowl of potato salad gets you in, they are highly impressed with your 116 pics, at my venues Honey, you would be just another girl, so spare me the sanctimonious nonsense please. You don't think guys should have to be the ones to pay when they get with you and hubby, I get it... fine, more power to you. Again, just know many disagree with you, and because we do that should not induce the ridiculous delusion that you are "better" than us...quite the contrary...like I said...best of luck

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 327   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room