Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 20524710141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 334   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fancy, it's not complicated, it's really very simple.

The single gentleman should vigerously offer to pay the majority of the costs for the first meeting because; 1. Simple supply and demand 2. He has less expenses 3. It is done out of respect for the couple 4.It's the classy thing to do

Couples should expect the single gentlemen to vigorously offer to pay the majority of the costs for the first meeting because; 1.If a guy lacks the moxie and class to offer, he is a classless buffoon who you really don't want in your life to begin with 2. If the room is in his name, you know he has the where with all to at least have a credit card and didn't just get released from prison or jumped off a freight car (if that doesnt matter, that's pathetic) 3. The room in his name is a security and safety issue if things go sour 4. It's the classy thing to do

All this talk about people being "prostitutes" and sanctimonious BS about "being deprived of pleasure" is retraded

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I would be happy to join him in attempting to "decipher" you m'lady.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
Nic, you would definitely be an exception to my no SM rule. And I am sorry that I wasn't clear before. You should see the trouble Mr. Fancy has trying to figure me out everyday.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Yeah, double standard is a more accurate description but I thought you were agreeing that the male should pay and the female shouldn't and then your explanation to explain each side would have been a contradiction.

Now that is out of the way, why not come to Youngstown and I'll host so we won't have to worry about anyone paying for anything?

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
"You justify the male paying because hubby very gets little out of the "deal" but have no problem paying for the woman, even if the wife gets little out of it."

What I said is, "If it were a single female playing with a couple, I can only assume MOST OF YOU would expect the couple to pay, regardless if the wife is playing with the SF or not. FROM WHAT I READ HERE, COUPLES feel perfectly content paying for everything in this case and no one seemed to think that was a problem and the single female was never equated to a prostitute"

So actually, I never said what "I" would do in this situation, I was assuming what people here would do or expect.

"That is a double standard"

I wouldn't call what I said contradictory, but a double standard, hell yeah. I actually agree with you 100%, lol. Life is full of double standards and I am not one of those people who complain about them. Life isn't fair, as they say. At the end of the day, if we were to meet a single male, we would initially offer to pay or split the costs. We personally would NOT automatically expect the SM to pay. I just understand where those people who feel that way are coming from. And yes, for a single female, we would offer to pay and would not expect her to chip in.

Back to what you said about the wife getting little out of it, I wanted to add, you did bring up a good point that I never really considered... a FMF with a straight female. We don't play that way so it never really entered my thought process - if we play with a SF, she is playing with both of us or neither of us are playing.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
I find people who expect others to pay for anything as moochers and cheap!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
"... I always envision is that all the hubby is getting out of the situation is being with his own wife and knowing his wife is having a good time."

"...If it were a single female playing with a couple, I can only assume most of you would expect the couple to pay, regardless if the wife is playing with the SF or not."

You justify the male paying because hubby very gets little out of the "deal" but have no problem paying for the woman, even if the wife gets little out of it. That is a double standard but like I said, you are probably in the majority.

No worries and I've never had this issue arise as I usually host in my home.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
Hey Nic, if you should find the time or desire, if you would point out where my contradictions are, I'd be happy to clarify.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
We have always paid for the room, unless the guy is visiting San Diego and already has a room

Santee CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Fancy - We think it's about who does the inviting. Whether it's a single guy or single lady. We'd normally expect the inviter to pay (or at least offer). Single girls might get "preferential" treatment due to the demand for their time & the relative lack of them vs. single men (the whole supply & demand thing LOL) and never be expected to pay. We usually do the inviting so we usually pay. If a single lady invited us we'd expect she'd pay but we'd of course offer :-) We don't think anyone involved is a "prostitute" based on who pays for the room. From our point of view prostitution requires a commercial intent and that's not what this is all about.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 334   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room