Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Who pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 334   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Same page Mrs Sav.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17842 posts)
I don't care who pays, what make be absolutely sick is the Demand/ Expectation that someone else pay. When NO PAY = NO PLAY it adds up NO CLASS.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Does it really matter Hell just get a room and have some fun without all this drama. "

A-fucking-men!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17842 posts)
Does it really matter Hell just get a room and have some fun without all this drama.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Way to much emphasis is placed on money..we normally have our own room if we are not playing in a club ..however it is just simple communication before meeting up.. all the single guy has to ask is ( If we all decide to play do yall have a room established or would yall like me to supply one.) That way who pays for the room won't be a issue after meeting...People tend to forget the more communication the better..

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
This whole thing about who pays for what is absolutely ridiculous. Everybody should pay for themselves. It's not about who gets what out if the deal. It's about tact, class and upbringing. Monetary expectations, that others pay for you because you have a vagina are repulsive.

Offering, buying a drink or two for someone else is normal. Expecting that others pay for you is an indication of low class, lack of tact and moochiness. When you are paid for, you owe the one who paid your way, no matter how much you'd like to convince others and mostly yourself that it's not so.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17087 posts)
This whole thing about who pays for what is absolutely ridiculous. Everybody should pay for themselves. It's not about who gets what out if the deal. It's about tact, class Nd upbringing. Monetary expectations, that others pay for you because you have a vagina are repulsive.

Offering, buying a drink or two for someone else is normal. Expecting that others pay for you is an indication of low class, lack of tact and miochiness.

Can't afford it? Cheap? Stay home.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17087 posts)
Thank you PartyPerks847...much appreciated!

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
JR14009 ...U R a stand up guy

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I have read this post for awhile and if I don't host or go to a couples place then I always pay for the room. Some may not agree with this but I don't have a problem paying, it seems like the right thing to do. If the couple offers to split the cost that is a nice gesture, but I always turn it down and thank them for it.

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 334   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room